Kristyn's Reviews > How to Reprimand Your Rock Star

How to Reprimand Your Rock Star by Mina Vaughn

F 50x66

I really loved this book. I love the idea of a rock star being so fascinated and into a normal girl. He sees the dominant powerful woman in her even though she can't always see it in herself.

Keaton is a rock star used to getting his way and when Thea doesn't recognize him and orders him out of her locker room he is intrigued. Their relationship is built around her basketball dreams and his busy schedule. They have a chemistry that they can't deny but being together was never going to be simple.

Keaton encourages her to ditch her practices and meet him and she does a few times before she realizes that she can't give up what is important to her, for him. He is an understanding guy and gets off on her commanding attitude, so he concedes that what she wants is important too. Thea has an inner Domme that she discovers throughout the book. She connects with that part of her and her confidence extends into other areas of her life.

I enjoyed this book a lot. The romance was pretty hot and the journey of her finding herself and finding a way to connect to another person was fun to experience.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Reprimand Your Rock Star.

Finished Reading