Theresa's Reviews > The Billionaire's Obsession ~ Simon

The Billionaire's Obsession ~ Simon by J.S. Scott

Read 2 times. Last read July 30, 2014.

I can 100% say this is not my normal kind of story. What got me interested was its by my fav author. Then my daughter asked me if i read it and i was like no. She says u should, so i grabed a free copy of Ethans mate and i had to read them all. Mrs Jan once again had me hook line and sinker. I loved it just as i do all books by her. Jan is a fabulous author and to me her writing is like a drug u want more of. lol,

thesestories r fantastic, so if u havent grabed ur copy yet please do. U will be shocked, in awe and amazed all at the same time. i keep trying to figure out which is #1 but i cant because they are all plus 5 stars. Thank u Jan for this amazing box set. U have a real talent. Cant wait to read more by u. Now on ti Sam's story, bought it last night..

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Billionaire's Obsession ~ Simon.

Quotes Theresa Liked

J.S. Scott
“true love was not for the faint of heart, but the rewards were worth the risk.”

J.S. Scott
“I’ve been waiting for you forever,” he whispered to her in a husky voice. Somehow, he had known her from the moment he saw her. Not with his eyes, but with his heart.”

J.S. Scott
“What good were things and money if a person wasn’t emotionally fulfilled, happy with their accomplishments, no matter how big or how small?”

J.S. Scott
“How do you expect me to resist? You’re a walking temptation. A testosterone menace in a tiny little towel,”

J.S. Scott
“She got under your skin like a sliver of wood that’s always a little bit raw and irritated, never working its way out again.”

J.S. Scott
“One night. Simon’s heart was thundering. “Total surrender?” “I’m not sure what that means…but yes…total surrender. I know you would never hurt me.” Her trust and faith in him nearly brought him to his knees. She had no idea what lie ahead, but she wanted him enough to agree to his request. He nuzzled her ear as he whispered harshly, “It means that I need control. I want to tie you to my bed, blindfold you, and fuck you until neither of us is able to move.” Simon felt her shiver in his arms, but she answered softly, “Then do it. Take me to bed, Simon.”
J.S. Scott, The Billionaire's Obsession ~ Simon

July 29, 2014 – Started Reading (Paperback Edition)
July 29, 2014 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)
July 30, 2014 – Started Reading
July 30, 2014 – Shelved
July 30, 2014 – Finished Reading
August 2, 2014 – Finished Reading (Paperback Edition)