Krystle Marie's Reviews > Sins of the Father

Sins of the Father by Andrea Randall

So...I finished Jesus Freaks last night. Aaaaand...just...wow!

Some of you may know I struggle with my faith and more importantly I struggle with organized religion. I wasn't sure id like this book...at all. But I love everything AR writes so obviously I was gonna give it a shot.

I.LOVED.THIS.BOOK!

It's like Andrea clawed her way into my brain and took my thoughts out and put them on paper. More than once. Seriously, there are passages in there that I have said pretty much word for word. It blew my mind.

At the same time, she stretched my beliefs and made me realize there is certainly some soul searching I could be taking part in. Not only in religion but in other parts of life as well.

I adored the characters. Well, most of them. But even the ones I hated were great to read about. K. Sawyer, the main character, is the freakin bomb. Yeah, I just said the bomb. Whatev.

Anyways, read this book. Add it to your TBR now! Whether your a Jesus Freak or not, I guarantee this book will make you think and you'll love every minute of it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sins of the Father.

Started Reading
July 29, 2014 – Finished Reading
July 30, 2014 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

Misty Agreed with everything you said! Just finished and loved it!!

Krystle Marie Misty wrote: "Agreed with everything you said! Just finished and loved it!!"

Misty Krystle wrote: "Misty wrote: "Agreed with everything you said! Just finished and loved it!!"

So glad to hear you like it Misty! I just LOVE this book and hope lots of people give it a chance!"

Me too!!

Mary I have the worst book hangover from this one....I sure hope the author keeps the series going even if this one doesn't sell as well as hoped...I sure am disappointed she didn't retitle the series. This is a book anyone should be able to pick up, but the title is off-putting to some and offensive to others.

Krystle Marie Mary wrote: "I have the worst book hangover from this one....I sure hope the author keeps the series going even if this one doesn't sell as well as hoped...I sure am disappointed she didn't retitle the series. ..."

I think that the cover change was a great idea! It seems as though offering it for free is getting it in a lot of hands. Fingers crossed because this book is fantastic :)

message 6: by Sue (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sue I just read this based on your recommendation...so good!

Krystle Marie Sue wrote: "I just read this based on your recommendation...so good!"

That's awesome Sue! Thank you for taking my word on it and I'm so glad you liked it :)

message 8: by Sue (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sue One of the best books I have read in a long time that had NO sex and minimal bad language...shocking =)