Tara Marie's Reviews > Second Chance at Forever

Second Chance at Forever by Mary A. Wasowski

Read 2 times

So there will be spoilers read this review with caution!!

Sexy, heartwarming and hot sex!!

When I was first given Forever by Mary A Wasowski, I fell in love, I was heartbroken and totally shattered by the ending. Wow the cliffhanger of all cliffhangers happens in book 1. Now the wait is over and I fell even more in love with Walker and Reese. Their story continues 17 years after the destruction and shock that book one left us in. Walker's son, Jackson is now a senior in high school, walker is a single dad, mogul and quite frankly a little cranky. And he kinda became what he said he wouldn't, his father. The death of his wife is still hard to come to terms with, but the loss of Reese still haunts him all these years later.

Reese did what she needed to do to survive after Walkers's father completely extracted her from his life. Reese didn't want to stop fighting to get back to Walker, but after the final devastating blow to what was left of her life she finally gave up and stepped aside and let Phillip win. The win cost her everything she held on to. She isolated herself from everyone, her family, her best friend even her modeling. Now 17 years later her husband is married to his work and their daughter will be off to college soon.
The world works in mysterious ways, and though Reese and Walker were apart for so long their lives really have been intertwined throughout the years. They may not have been together but they were never really as far apart as they thought.
I cannot wait for the next installment!! One click this book you will love it!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Second Chance at Forever.

Finished Reading
Finished Reading (Kindle Edition)
July 29, 2014 – Shelved
August 4, 2014 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)