Lourdes's Reviews > Undaunted

Undaunted by Charity Parkerson

Ooh what joy a woman could experience having two deliciously sexy men in her life! Unfortunately for Mandy Everette, having the likes of Knox and Rhys Collier, MMA hotties so close, was more heartache and questions than joy. Mandy and Rhys special connection began while they were still teens, but there was always something or someone (mostly Rhys other women) keeping them from committing to one another. Now, Mandy's receiving attention from Rhys elusive older brother Knox, unleashing an unknown desire for him and confusing her already fragile heart. In the end, one brother's intense passion for Mandy drives him to prove his dedication, giving her the love she deserves.

This is a great short story, highlighted with some really Hot coupling and one ooh my sex scene. Wow!!! I'm sure you will enjoy Charity Parkerson's descriptive writing, as she draws you into this erotic love story, unfolding within the MMA fighting world.

I have one issue, there were two other love stories tied onto the main story and in the beginning it felt like I was experiencing sensory overload. Gratefully, from the middle until the last word written, the focus was solely on the main story and it was intoxicating. With all that said, I am awed by the literary expertise of this amazing author, she is able to pack a mountainous punch using a miniscule package!

*copy gifted for honest review
**originally reviewed for WeLoveKink(dot)com

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Undaunted.

Started Reading