Dana's Reviews > Love M.D.

Love M.D. by Rebecca Rohman

bookshelves: arc, super-sexy, tear-jerker

Let me just start off by saying that if I could give this book 10 stars I would!

I absolutely loved Love, Lies & the D.A. by Rebecca Rohman, it was one of my fav's of 2014 and I have been eagerly awaiting this book! To say that it was worth the wait would be a major understatement! Can you tell I loved it???
"Love M.D." is a fairly long book but not one page is wasted. This story is full of romance, suspense, danger, sex, and plenty of emotion. I found myself bawling my eyes out on quite a few occasions! For me the fact that a story can affect me in such a manor is a sign of something truly great.
description

These two characters have amazing chemistry and their steamy scenes are off the charts sexy!!!
description

Zoe has suffered through more than her share of heartache, because of this she feels the need to close herself off and keep to her small circle of friends. She is content with her life and is not looking for a man, especially one who happens to also be a client.
description

After a traumatic divorce, Morgan is ready to start over. Back home near his family he is focused on his career, his philanthropic work and getting his new house just right, Enter the beautiful and talented Zoe.
description

Their attraction is immediate and Morgan is more than ready to give things a go, but Zoe is a hard nut to crack!

The trials and tribulations these two characters have to face on their road to happiness are both heartbreaking and frightening. When it seems like all is lost can these two people survive and find their happily ever after???

I highly recommend this book and I am super excited for more from Ms. Rohman!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love M.D..

July 27, 2014 – Shelved
July 27, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
Started Reading
January 13, 2015 – Shelved as: arc
January 13, 2015 – Shelved as: super-sexy
January 13, 2015 – Shelved as: tear-jerker
January 13, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Rebecca Rohman Thank you Dana for taking the time to read and to share this fun post. I love it :D