Steve Valiquette's Reviews > The Princess in the Clouds

The Princess in the Clouds by Steve Valiquette

(Review from the author)
Recommended for: everyone!

Ok, so this is my first book. It is a wonderful story of a young princess who lives in the clouds and falls in love with a young boy on the Earth below. I would hate to say anything more about it as you will simply have to read it for yourself.

I do feel that its a beautiful way to introduce a child to love, death and a sense of heaven without the religious dogma. It also provides a subtle message about how the Universe guides us through our physical lives and welcomes us back when we return to spirit.

I would also add that this story was originally developed for a story told within my wife's (Karen Valiquette) second book Soul Journaling - The Journey Continues.

I cannot wait to hear comments from others!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Princess in the Clouds.

July 27, 2014 – Shelved
July 27, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
July 31, 2014 – Started Reading
July 31, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

message 1: by Aditi (new)

Aditi Congratulations and the book's synopsis is quite enthralling!! And good luck.. It's really good to know that this story was initiated in your wife's second book! I'm sure, this book too will be a huge hit like your wife's Soul Journaling books!! :-)

Steve Valiquette Thanks, Aditi!

message 3: by Aditi (new)

Aditi :-)