Hilda's Reviews > Immortal: Love Stories With Bite

bookshelves: anthology
Recommended for: momo, zaizai
Read from April 30 to May 01, 2010

Unexpectedly amazing.

As Richelle Mead's big fan, I read this anthology in hope of finding another good story from her.

And well, I find more.

Only God knows that I will fall in a story about Siren. Oh, and a Muse girl. The ending is, wow. Find it yourself on Rachel Vincent's story: Binge.

Blue Moon from Richelle Mead amazes me like I have thought. Famed by her Vampire Academy series, Richelle Mead makes another vampire story in this anthology. It's a good story, even without strigoi stalking.

As P.C. Cast says in introduction page:

Come with me, will you? Let's pass through the realm of immortals again. I was dazzled by the variety and richness of the stories the wonderful authors in this anthology created. It is always a pleasure to visit Rachel Caine's Morganville, and a familiar joy to be seduced by the magic of Tanith Lee's unique voice and vision. I was a proud mom, smiling at Kristin Cast's world in which vampires were created by the ancient Furies, as well as a satisfied reader. The conclusion of Claudia Gray's pre-Civil War story had me cheering. In "Haunted Love" I was pleasantly surprised by Cynthia Leitich Smith's plot twists and turns. Richelle Mead's "Blue Moon" made me breathless. Nancy Holder's post-apocalyptic vision took me on a wild, scary ride, and Rachel Vincent's vampiric siren was a cool addition to our mythos.

I invite you to join me in reading the magic within these pages. We'll e mesmerized by the allure of the vampire together, and by doing so ven if just emporarily—we'll all attain a measure of immortality.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Immortal.

message 1: by Mery (new)

Mery ini yang pernah kamu kasih ebooknya bukan yah? duh kebanyakan ebook jadi lupa >.<

Hilda Kayaknya bukan deh... yang kukasih City of Demons, cerita Georgina sama Seth di Los Angels. Yang ini ceritanya vampire lain, namanya Lucy. Bagus :)