Dina Maio's Reviews > How to Reprimand Your Rock Star

How to Reprimand Your Rock Star by Mina Vaughn

I was given an advanced copy of this book for an honest review. Honestly, I really enjoyed it! At first I was a little confused because of the title and the book was about Thea and basketball. But the author did a great job of bringing it all together, including the other characters. I loved her "kinky Obi-wan" mentor and her basketball life. It was great seeing these two characters, Keaton and Thea evolve into themselves and each other. He may be a Mega rock star, but he was just a person who was looking for someone to take control. And she did! She fell right into the role of Domme. I found it refreshing for the roles to be reversed, mega rock star guy being a submissive. It is a BDSM book (loved her sorority she wanted to start Beta Delta Sigma Mu) but more about figuring out yourself and balancing a relationship, work/basketball and family and love. I even laughed out loud a few times.

This is a fun summer book to read at the beach, although it may make you blush a little!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Reprimand Your Rock Star.

July 25, 2014 – Started Reading