Kayleigh {K-Books}'s Reviews > Nash

Nash by Jay Crownover

Jul 24, 2014

Nash Review on K-Books

Having read and devoured the first three books in the Marked Men series I couldn't wait to read the fourth book, Nash. Nash was a fantastic installment in the Marked Men series. I became completely obsessed with Nash's story right from the start and I couldn't stop until I had finished the whole book.

Nash has had it pretty tough all his life. From the nightmare with his family all he wanted was to feel like he belonged. And he has that along with his friends. They are his real family and he is perfectly happy bouncing from one girl to the next. At least until Saint, a beautiful young nurse that seems somewhat familiar to Nash. Embarking on a romance, there are fireworks sparking between Saint and Nash. But when Nash's past comes back to haunt him can he hold on to the one perfect thing in his life or are the destined to fall apart?

Nash was a fantastic installment of The Marked Men Series but Rome remains to be my favourite. There was a lot of high expectations after I'd fallen hard for the ex-marine in the previous book. Nash definitely met the expectations but did not surpass them. Regardless of that I absolutely adored this book. I found myself falling head over heels in love with Nash.

One thing I adored about Nash is that it's different to the other boys stories. Nash's story had a very heavy focus on family as well as the romance you have come to expect from Jay's books. It was just as much about his family and his want for a normal family than his romance with Saint and I loved that. I found that very refreshing and wonderful in this book.

Nash is a fantastic installment of the series. I couldn't stop listening to this audiobook. The two narrators did a fantastic job of portraying Nash and Saint and I loved listening to them. I fell head over heels in love with not only Nash but also Rowdy in this book and I am dying to get my hands... or my ears.... on Rowdy's story. I can't wait for it to be released. If you love NA Contemporary novels then this is definitely not a series that you should miss.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nash.

July 24, 2014 – Started Reading