Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog's Reviews > Wanted by You

Wanted by You by Steph Nuss

This book was amazing. It was a mixture of sweet, sexy, and emotions. I loved Elly and Carter. I am a sucker for second chance romances and this book hit the spot!

This is the story of Elly and Carter. When they met in college they became fast friends. But neither one wanted to admit their feelings and mess up they friendship so they stayed in the friend zone. Upon graduation, Carter had to go home to run his family's business.

Years later, they run into each other by chance but this time they both decide to declare their feelings. As they get closer and their feelings grow stronger, they run into a few obstacles they may prevent their much deserved HEA.

I loved Carter. He is the ideal BBF. Sweet, kind, gorgeous, generous, sexy and a total beast in bed. I also loved Elly and totally admired her strength. I also loved their secondary characters and can't wait for each one to get their own book!

THAT ENDING! I was a blubbering mess at the end when she read that letter. I can't wait for more from this series and this author!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wanted by You.

July 11, 2014 – Started Reading