valee's Reviews > Night's Master

Apr 27, 2010

it was ok
bookshelves: average-pnr-romance
Read from December 17 to 19, 2010

I just don't get it. What the hell just happened? I mean I was reading a very entertaining series and then... I read ---->THIS.
*SNIFF*

I was loving it at first, it even seemed it would be better than the first 2, but then everything went down hill fast. I mean the "bad guys" in the book were the worst I have read about. SERIOUSLY. The ending of the book was even worst. I'm only giving 2 stars because I enjoyed some parts. But after finishing the book I was so mad I wanted to burn the book. Specially because it had a lot of potential. So many things were just wrong that I don't even know where to start.

**may contain SPOILERS
What's to be afraid of two all ladies without any power at all trying to kill all the werewolves, shifters and vampires in the world? But worst than that was that they were able to do some killings, which is stupid as the supernatural species were described way more powerful than humans, but specially way more powerful than a couple of retired all ladies. And instead of killing them after they got them, they made them vampires, WTF? They got to live for eternity and they even loved it! They were happy about it and everybody else didn't care.
Then no kids? Just like that? All the others got kids, why didn't this couple? The book felt so unfinished! I was just so mad once I finished it. And what about the heroine only being able to admit she would admit the hero to turn her but in time. The whole book she just kept saying no to him. I just hated so many things about this book.
**end of spoilers

I really would not recommend this book. The first 2 were good but this one was one of the worst books I have read in a while. I will read the next because I really did enjoy the first 2, and I really hope it's better than this one. We'll see.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Night's Master.