Laura's Reviews > Liam's Gold

Liam's Gold by Jody Wallace

Apr 27, 2010

liked it
bookshelves: romance-novels, ebook, novellas, paranormal-romance
Read from March 12 to 16, 2011

Maybe I don't know enough about leprechaun myths, but I can't say I understood why Liam had peeling skin or shamrock-shaped irises, but I liked this story. Despite the fact that it was short, there was plenty of relationship development. Granted, a lot of that relationship development happened over the course of a few years prior to the beginning of this story, but just knowing the years of being friends happened really made it acceptable to me to jump right into the attraction and romance part of the story. I dislike nothing more in a romance novel than instant love/attraction for no good reason (yes, I hate that even more than TSTL characters).

I think the story part of this could have been expanded a bit more (like almost every romance novella I've read so far...they feel like the story was skimped on a bit), but I liked the characters, and I liked them together, and it was a pleasant little bit of St. Patty's Day reading.

Note: I bought the EPUB from MyBookstoreAndMore back when I first bought my Nook. It was formatted just fine.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Liam's Gold.