Jennifer Wyk's Reviews > Love, Always

Love, Always by Yessi Smith

Yessi Smith is a genius. Honestly. This book was so wow for me that I felt just in awe for days after the honor of reading this.

First can I just say that this is very different from so many books I've read lately. There's no insta-love, no just falling all over one another at every turn, the characters love built up over time and what it was built upon was something raw, real and gritty. It was so refreshing to see real life experiences, heart ache and situations that happen in real life.

Adam is a sexy rocker - and on the outside he's every bit the typical lead singer of an up and coming popular band. Dee is the constant who's been with the band from the time they were playing in garages. Adam's feelings for Dee come from a bone deep place ... "She is my light, the ever beating of my heart." Dee's feelings scare her and confuse her but over time she realizes just what it means to be loved and to love someone forever ... "All the todays in the world wouldn't be enough, but it's what we've been given."

I loved Love, Always so very much. It was so unexpected and real, but at the same time lovely and sexy and so fabulous.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love, Always.

Finished Reading