Mandy*reads obsessively* 's Reviews > In Your Eyes

In Your Eyes by Cardeno C.

Ok, I will admit to having a soft spot for Cardeno C.'s books and I also have a thing for shifters.
So this is has my name written all over it.
It didn't disappoint.
Samuel is smart, dedicated and takes his responsibility very very seriously.
But emotionally he's a little off, he doesn't quite get people ( or you know, wolves) or emotions and isn't social at all. Which for a future alpha isn't all that helpful.
Korban is all those things, and it really felt for him, even when we didn't get his POV I could imagine what was going through his mind, knowing they are mates and also knowing that Samuel is a little dense.
I really liked how having a mate helped them both, with the shifting, the shortcomings that Samuel had with interacting with his pack.
All in all a great addition to the series and I'm still a big CC fan!
Bring on the next one! :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In Your Eyes.

July 21, 2014 – Started Reading
July 21, 2014 – Shelved as: paranormal
July 21, 2014 – Shelved as: shifters
July 21, 2014 – Shelved as: series-sequels
July 22, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Ije the Devourer of Books Great! Lovely review. This sounds like one for me because I do love shifter stories :)

Mandy*reads obsessively* I love shifters too, and I especially how his 'other half' really did change him. :)

Ije the Devourer of Books I think I might start it today. I am in bed with a really bad cold and sore throat so I need a nice comforting book :)

Mandy*reads obsessively* Ije the Devourer of Books wrote: "I think I might start it today. I am in bed with a really bad cold and sore throat so I need a nice comforting book :)"

Oh noes, I'm sorry you are feeling poorly. :(
But yes, I think this would be a great little pick-me-up for you. :)