Kat DM's Reviews > Dark Secrets

DARK SECRETS
By: Madeline Pryce
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Reviewed by: Kathleen
ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review

This is the second installment of Ella and Micah's story. I just can't seem to get enough of Micah.(winks) As soon as you read the first page, you won't be able to put it down. It sucks you right in and just want to get to the bottom of the story.

photo DarkSecrets_zps2b50a6ba.jpg

Ella and Micah is on the verge of going crazy since they are going through a rough stage of their relationship. We're left off in the Dark Cravings where everything started changing between Micah and Ella. Micah is turning in to an even more aggressive demon. And Ella is walking half the time not paying attention to where she is going, just zoning. They both have a lot to deal with and it seem like they are falling apart.

Micah has so much passion in him that he just turned into this passionate human being and loves dare devils missions. He found out that his mother is still alive and is plotting on how he should rescue his mom. He has so much on his mine that he just wants to keep this plan to himself without telling Ella. And by doing that, he keeps his distance from her. Now that this is happening, Ella thinks Micah is cheating on her. Funny how we women, when our partner is being distant, the first thing that come to mind is the word CHEATING. But for Micah it isn't like that.

photo Damon-Elena-4x23-damon-and-elena-34492952-500-281_zpsf23152ea.gif

photo DarkSecrets1_zps0d2bf61f.jpg

photo tumblr_mgm4yxH4Bl1r81wtbo1_500_zps9d3c6a40.gif

Madeline Pryce you have once again, done it!! You pulled me in with Dark Cravings and you have done the same with Dark Secrets. I love a book that has a love story about soul-mates. And how no matter what the consequences, they somehow manage to pull through and learned to find the strength through the obstacles that arise. Their love for each other is so strong that they will fight to the end to stay together. I am looking forward to reading more. I will be back Ms. Pryce.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Secrets.

July 20, 2014 – Started Reading