Fran’s review of The Intern, Volume 3 (The Intern, #3) > Likes and Comments

5 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Great Review, Fran! :)


message 2: by Fran (new)

Fran Thanks Patty! :)


Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Fran wrote: "Thanks Patty! :)"

I didn't really like the first book.
Were books 2 & 3 better than book 1?


message 4: by Fran (new)

Fran Patty❤️❤️Belongs To❤️Kellan Kyle❤️AND❤️Jesse Ward❤️❤️ wrote: "Fran wrote: "Thanks Patty! :)"

I didn't really like the first book.
Were books 2 & 3 better than book 1?"


Book 2 was definitely better than book 1. Book 3's longer but I felt like it wasn't what I was expecting from the series. Honestly, I thought there was going to be more suspense but there wasn't much to the cold case to begin with. :/


Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog I didn't really like the whole cold case aspect.
The first book was just ok and I was going to give up on this series, but maybe I'll dive back in if you think it's worth finishing. :)


message 6: by Fran (last edited Jul 18, 2014 08:09PM) (new)

Fran Patty❤️❤️Belongs To❤️Kellan Kyle❤️AND❤️Jesse Ward❤️❤️ wrote: "I didn't really like the whole cold case aspect.
The first book was just ok and I was going to give up on this series, but maybe I'll dive back in if you think it's worth finishing. :)"


Hmm, to be honest, it's not something I'd highly recommend especially if you think you have better options. ;) But that's just me. Others seem to be loving it a lot.


Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Fran wrote: "Patty❤️❤️Belongs To❤️Kellan Kyle❤️AND❤️Jesse Ward❤️❤️ wrote: "I didn't really like the whole cold case aspect.
The first book was just ok and I was going to give up on this series, but maybe I'll d..."


Hmm..maybe I will skip it.
It just fell flat for me. It doesn't compare to Reasonable Doubt!


back to top