SueBee★bring me an alpha!★’s review of Archer's Voice > Likes and Comments

292 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-50 of 126 (126 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by Judith (new)

Judith Glad you're enjoying it,darling.I keep meaning to read this one,xx


message 2: by Joëlle (new)

Joëlle Loved this one! Enjoy Sue dear! xo


message 3: by SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ (last edited Feb 13, 2016 11:45AM) (new)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Judith wrote: "Glad you're enjoying it,darling.I keep meaning to read this one,xx"

Thank you. OMG! Judith when you are in the mood for a love story. Something in his childhood - unfolding with story - caused him to become a recluse. He i still young, 23 years but though he cannot speak he has so much to say. Enjoy! xo


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Joëlle wrote: "Loved this one! Enjoy Sue dear! xo"

A great way to spend the weekend. Thanks so much dear! xoox


message 5: by Truuss (new)

Truuss One of the best books ive read


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Truus wrote: "One of the best books ive read"

Truus I am so excited. Thanks dear! xoxo


message 7: by Kalliope (new)

Kalliope Stavropoulou One of the greatest love stories!!!


Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog OMG!!
ENJOY MY DEAR!!
This one made me SWOON so hard!!!
xoxoxo


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Kalliope wrote: "One of the greatest love stories!!!"

I can see that!!! Thanks Kalliope ! = DD


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Patty ❤️❤️ Belongs To ❤️Kellan❤️Jesse❤️Lautner❤️Miller❤️Garrett❤️Dean and Archer❤️❤️ wrote: "OMG!!
ENJOY MY DEAR!!
This one made me SWOON so hard!!!
xoxoxo"


THANKS so much Patty dear! Yeah I am alternating pining and swooning............. ; ) xoox


message 11: by Alexandra1294 (new)

Alexandra1294 YEY! Enjoy!!! ^_^


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Alexandra1294 wrote: "YEY! Enjoy!!! ^_^"

Thanks so much Alexandra! xox


message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Brown one of my all time favs!


message 14: by S.J. (new)

S.J. Abbo I mark this “to read” a long time ago. I can't wait for your review.


message 15: by Didi (new)

Didi Enjoy, SueBee, this is one of my faves by this author ;)


message 16: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Ohhhh one of my fav books!!!! Enjoyyyyy!!!!


message 17: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca An amazing book! Hope you enjoy it!


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Elizabeth wrote: "one of my all time favs!"

So excited. = )) Thanks EB!


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ S.J wrote: "I mark this “to read” a long time ago. I can't wait for your review."

Thanks so much SJ! = DD


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Didi wrote: "Enjoy, SueBee, this is one of my faves by this author ;)"

Thanks so much Didi! I picked a great book for sure.. [sigh!]


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Kelly wrote: "Ohhhh one of my fav books!!!! Enjoyyyyy!!!!"

Many thanks Kelly dear! xo


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Rebecca wrote: "An amazing book! Hope you enjoy it!"

Thanks very much Rebecca! = ))


message 23: by Liz (new)

Liz Enjoy this beauty! It is one of my faves of all time! :D


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Elizabeth wrote: "Enjoy this beauty! It is one of my faves of all time! :D"

Awesome, thanks so much Liz dear! = ))


message 25: by JESSICA (new)

JESSICA Hi SueBee, never heard of this book but gorgeous breathtaking review. Love all the gifs!!


message 26: by SissiReads (new)

SissiReads I loooove this book soooo much! One of the best!


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ J e s s i c a wrote: "Hi SueBee, never heard of this book but gorgeous breathtaking review. Love all the gifs!!"

Thanks so much Jess! Oooh you need to meet Archer Hale.... [sigh!] Thanks dear. xo


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Sissi wrote: "I loooove this book soooo much! One of the best!"

Awesome Sissi! Thank you. I can see why! = DD


message 29: by Jen (new)

Jen Super glad you are reading this and enjoying it so far Sue! Funny because I just recently read one of Mia Sheridan's books as well...One that had been sitting on my Kindle for two years!! I will be reading more of hers too! I really love her work as an author!


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Jen wrote: "Super glad you are reading this and enjoying it so far Sue! Funny because I just recently read one of Mia Sheridan's books as well...One that had been sitting on my Kindle for two years!! I will be..."

So glad to hear Jen! Their is depth and symbolism in each book tying in to Zodiac sings and legend. I hope you will enjoy your next one! Hope all is well with you and Ashton! xoxo


Olga therebelreader Great choice!! Enjoy SueBee :D


message 32: by ❤ Çandí ❤ (new)

❤ Çandí ❤ Enjoy it! :D


Pianka *call me PIU* This is an awesome romance Sue!!! Hope u love it too....<3


message 34: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Awesome review ;) xoxo


message 35: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Enjoy huni this is 1 of my fave I now your goin 2 luv it xxx


message 36: by ReadandWeep (new)

ReadandWeep One of my all time fav. Hope you like it too!


message 37: by Alex (new)

Alex One of my favs!!!! I might have to re-read soon!


message 38: by Karen (new)

Karen I'm sure you are loving it Sue. I hear this is one of her best ones, enjoy Sweetheart xx


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Olga The.Rebel.Reader wrote: "Great choice!! Enjoy SueBee :D"

Thanks so much Olga dear! xoxo


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ ❤ Candice ❤ wrote: "Enjoy it! :D"

Many thanks Candice! = ))


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Pianka *call me PIU* wrote: "This is an awesome romance Sue!!! Hope u love it too....<3"

Thanks so much Pianka! I can see that for sure! = ))


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Wendy wrote: "Awesome review ;) xoxo"

Many thanks Wendy! xo


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Michelle wrote: "Enjoy huni this is 1 of my fave I now your goin 2 luv it xxx"

OMG! Michelle. I can see why. Archer is just amazing! = Dxox Thanks dear.


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ ReadandWeep wrote: "One of my all time fav. Hope you like it too!"

Reading and loving it! Thanks ReadandWeep! = )xo


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Alex wrote: "One of my favs!!!! I might have to re-read soon!"

Good thinking, hehe. Re-enjoy! Thank you Alex! = Dxi


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Karen wrote: "I'm sure you are loving it Sue. I hear this is one of her best ones, enjoy Sweetheart xx"

Many thanks Karen dear. Such a beautiful story. Shortly after I joined GR and upon its release I read and loved: Leo It had different covers back then. I need to read the follow up too. xoxox


Alba and Her Secrets..♥ Omg, loved this book so much! I am glad you enjoyed it too SuSu! Fab review, sweetie!! :) xx


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Alba and Her Secrets..♥ wrote: "Omg, loved this book so much! I am glad you enjoyed it too SuSu! Fab review, sweetie!! :) xx"

Thank so much Alba dear! xoxo


message 49: by Wendy'sThoughts (new)

Wendy'sThoughts So glad you gave this a try....your review, beautiful...and reminded me of how much I liked the book too.


message 50: by SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ (last edited Feb 14, 2016 04:17PM) (new)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Wendy'sThoughts wrote: "So glad you gave this a try....your review, beautiful...and reminded me of how much I liked the book too."

Thanks so much dear Wendy! = Dxoox


« previous 1 3
back to top