Nandakishore’s review of Bring Up the Bodies (Thomas Cromwell, #2) > Likes and Comments

30 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melki (new)

Melki Cool! Think I'll pick this one up at the library tomorrow.


message 2: by Margitte (new)

Margitte I read the review on your blog. Well done! To be honest, it is not something I have pondered for indulgence, but still have 'The Origins of the Species' stacked ( a bit low in the order of things)for reading. Yes, I know, it is a shame. I was wondering when the theory will ever become fact.

Your review is brilliant.


message 3: by Nandakishore (new)

Nandakishore Varma Margitte wrote: "I read the review on your blog. Well done! To be honest, it is not something I have pondered for indulgence, but still have 'The Origins of the Species' stacked ( a bit low in the order of things)f..."

Thanks for visiting my blog! I am shamelessly trying to attract people over there.

BTW, I think you are talking about my review of "The Selfish Gene" here.


message 4: by Margitte (new)

Margitte Nandakishore wrote: "BTW, I think you are talking about my review of "The Selfish Gene" here. ..."
Eoooowwwwwww! Thanks for pointing it out to me. Wrong comment for this book of yours. Sorry about that!

Yes, I loved your review of "The Selfish Gene", but I still need to red 'The Origins of the Species' before I can decided if I want to read more about it. Somehow theory is just theory and there are way too many for my liking - to be really honest. But I need to first start to read the book tht changed so much perceptions in the world, before I can take Richard Dawkins on


message 5: by Gen (new)

Gen Okay, I'll give it a shot. Wolf Hall was tedious to get through for me...helpful review!


message 6: by Nandakishore (new)

Nandakishore Varma Gen wrote: "Okay, I'll give it a shot. Wolf Hall was tedious to get through for me...helpful review!"

Thank you.


back to top