Taryn’s review of Avoiding Temptation (Avoiding, #3) > Likes and Comments

100 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-50 of 110 (110 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by Jill (new)

Jill Ha! I love it! #teamjack


Miep at The Review Loft Best hashtags for this book EVER!!!


message 3: by Taryn (new)

Taryn Miep wrote: "Best hashtags for this book EVER!!!"

hahaha Thanks!!!


message 4: by Ana (new)

Ana yesss! totally agree with this ! thought i was the only one for #teamJack lol


message 5: by Katie (GTBC) (new)

Katie (GTBC) #ramseyisalittlebitch <---- bahahaha Taryn!


message 6: by Katie (GTBC) (new)

Katie (GTBC) AND I LOVE THAT GIF!!!


message 7: by Taryn (new)

Taryn Katie (GTBC) wrote: "#ramseyisalittlebitch <---- bahahaha Taryn!"

Katie (GTBC) wrote: "AND I LOVE THAT GIF!!!"

Is it not the perfect gif??


message 8: by Taryn (new)

Taryn Ana wrote: "yesss! totally agree with this ! thought i was the only one for #teamJack lol"

Oh no!!! I'm a HUGE Jack fan. Maybe the biggest! Seriously.


message 9: by Mollie (new)

Mollie ❤JACK❤


message 10: by Taryn (new)

Taryn ❀mollie❀ Mrs.KingsleyEdge wrote: "❤JACK❤"

All jack girls comment here...YES!


message 11: by Mollie (new)

Mollie We should have shirts made. IF SHE DOESN'T CHOOSE JACK WE RIOT!


message 12: by Taryn (new)

Taryn ❀mollie❀ Mrs.KingsleyEdge wrote: "We should have shirts made. IF SHE DOESN'T CHOOSE JACK WE RIOT!"

hahaha Yesss! #teamjackforevaaaaa


message 13: by Sheri (new)

Sheri And so she will!!! I believe! #teamjack


message 14: by Taryn (new)

Taryn Sheri wrote: "And so she will!!! I believe! #teamjack"

I hope so too!! :)


message 15: by Arlene (new)

Arlene Cavill Thurston TEAM JACK ALL THE WAY.


message 16: by Taryn (last edited Nov 04, 2013 05:10PM) (new)

Taryn Arlene wrote: "TEAM JACK ALL THE WAY."

YES! Ramsey needs to hit the road.


message 17: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Love Team Jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤


message 18: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Kyle HAHA!!! I can finally see it! LOVE LOVE LOVE Taryn xoxoxoxo


message 19: by Taryn (new)

Taryn LOL Jack Pack, baby!


MELISSA *Mel Reader* Hilarious! I just love this! TEAM JACK!


message 21: by ♔ Dee (new)

♔ Dee Lmfao! best gif ever!


message 22: by Taryn (new)

Taryn Thanks!!! :D


message 23: by Chrissy (new)

Chrissy ;* Love this!!! This story seriously could go on forever!!! I don't think I could pick a team. I might have to hold out and just let this one sit and read when ready...ugh!


message 24: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten P Thanks for the honest review Taryn.


message 25: by Renee (new)

Renee I'm really torn about it too- it just ended so abruptly.


message 26: by Taryn (new)

Taryn Kirsten wrote: "Thanks for the honest review Taryn."

Not really a review, but thanks. :)


message 27: by Jill (new)

Jill I think I'll skip this. I've been Team Jack through both books and I don't want to not love him anymore :-/


message 28: by Erica (new)

Erica This GIF makes me laugh every time I see it :D


message 29: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Teevan Taryn, I never in a million years thought I'd hear you say that. Although I've always been Team Ramsey, it sucks that you didn't fall more in love with Jack in this :(


message 30: by Taryn (last edited Dec 11, 2013 01:43PM) (new)

Taryn Tessa wrote: "Taryn, I never in a million years thought I'd hear you say that. Although I've always been Team Ramsey, it sucks that you didn't fall more in love with Jack in this :("

It's shocking to EVERYONE Tessa. It hate even admitting that I loved Ramsey in this book! Makes me want to cry for him, and Jack. :(


message 31: by Taryn (new)

Taryn Erica wrote: "This GIF makes me laugh every time I see it :D"

LOL Me too!!! It really is perfect!


message 32: by Erica (new)

Erica Tessa! Don't push the knife in farther. I'm sure it killed her to type that lol


message 33: by Taryn (new)

Taryn Renee wrote: "I'm really torn about it too- it just ended so abruptly."

Catherine wrote: "Ramsey got the short end of the stick with his family, his girlfriend an his coworkers. I don't think I've ever felt so gutted for a character before. Jack was boring. John was conniving. Ah well, ..."

Renee- I agree. If there won't be a fourth book, then it needed to end on a good note for everyone. It doesn't have to be tied in a bow with a happy ending, but at least somewhat happy. (view spoiler)


message 34: by Taryn (new)

Taryn Jill wrote: "I think I'll skip this. I've been Team Jack through both books and I don't want to not love him anymore :-/"

I say to still give it a shot. A lot of Jack fans still loved this book.


message 35: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Oh no! Sorry it didn't work out :( I seriously would not be surprised if more spin-offs or novellas come out of this...


message 36: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Teevan Taryn at My Secret Romance wrote: "Renee wrote: "I'm really torn about it too- it just ended so abruptly."

Catherine wrote: "Ramsey got the short end of the stick with his family, his girlfriend an his coworkers. I don't think I've..."


Ouch. That's painful. I'm a sucker for spoilers so I couldn't resist. I think I'm going to pretend AR was the final one for me. I don't think my nerves can handle it.


message 37: by Holly (new)

Holly *Gasp* What???


Spoiler Whore-Momoa I'm so proud of you T. *tears*


message 39: by Renee (new)

Renee I completely 100% agree Taryn. I didn't expect hearts n flowers but I can't get that damn tear he shed in the end. That gutted me. If he had (view spoiler) so yeh I just had to say my piece. I feel like I can breath a little better now. Lol


message 40: by Erica (new)

Erica Renee wrote: "I completely 100% agree Taryn. I didn't expect hearts n flowers but I can't get that damn tear he shed in the end. That gutted me. If he had [spoilers removed] so yeh I just had to say my piece. I ..."

*fist pump* lol


message 41: by Renee (new)

Renee Lol Erica! It felt good!


message 42: by Lariza (new)

Lariza Felt the same way!!


message 43: by Taryn (new)

Taryn Erica wrote: "Tessa! Don't push the knife in farther. I'm sure it killed her to type that lol"

You know it did! LOL


message 44: by Taryn (new)

Taryn Nikki wrote: "Oh no! Sorry it didn't work out :( I seriously would not be surprised if more spin-offs or novellas come out of this..."

Unfortunately, it didn't Nikki. :( I'm really upset over this one which is why I just can't post a review.


message 45: by Taryn (new)

Taryn Holly wrote: "*Gasp* What???"

Spoiler Whore doesn't review everything she reads wrote: "I'm so proud of you T. *tears*"


Holly- Yeah, SHOCKING even for me. It just didn't work for me at all. They way the story was executed... no words. It was like reading all new characters, and ones that were not likeable very much, except for Ramsey. And for me to say that? Please...

Amanda- LOL <3


message 46: by Taryn (new)

Taryn Renee wrote: "I completely 100% agree Taryn. I didn't expect hearts n flowers but I can't get that damn tear he shed in the end. That gutted me. If he had [spoilers removed] so yeh I just had to say my piece. I ..."

Renee- YES! I agree! (view spoiler)


message 47: by Erica (new)

Erica I feel like some people are just so happy that their team won that they are rating based on that. Honestly, I was good with the endings in both AC and AR. I feel like she should have just left a good thing alone OR made (view spoiler)


message 48: by Taryn (last edited Dec 11, 2013 08:03PM) (new)

Taryn Erica wrote: "I feel like some people are just so happy that their team won that they are rating based on that. Honestly, I was good with the endings in both AC and AR. I feel like she should have just left a go..."

Erica!! (view spoiler)


message 49: by Katie (GTBC) (last edited Dec 11, 2013 08:43PM) (new)

Katie (GTBC) I makes me sad you disliked it Taryn. I agree I liked Ramsey a lot in this one. I have liked him from the beginning but here more than the other two. I think that was probably the hardest scene I have ever read. #TeamJack


message 50: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie D Me too taryn!! I ALWAYS ALWAYS choose the first love but in this case, im team ramsey.


« previous 1 3
back to top