Kristen’s review of Rock Hard (Sinners on Tour, #2) > Likes and Comments

21 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karla (new)

Karla LOL! I liked this one better than the first book...it's funny how different things appeal to us! I'm glad you had fun reading it!!


message 2: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Nicely said Kristen! Which reminds me, I still need to read this too.


message 3: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Karla wrote: "LOL! I liked this one better than the first book...it's funny how different things appeal to us! I'm glad you had fun reading it!!"

Thanks Karla. I couldn't get a good take on the heroine. That was my problem. I never had an issue with her but I felt like the author didn't quite know her own character if that makes sense. I really love Sed. He was cruel at times but he was a great character. I loved, loved, loved all the band interaction in this book. I loved that the most.


message 4: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Wendy wrote: "Nicely said Kristen! Which reminds me, I still need to read this too."

Thanks Wendy! When you get the change to read it, I know you'll love it.


message 5: by KatLynne (new)

KatLynne Nice review Kristen! Like Karla, I liked this one better than than the first book:)

Four of my family members are band members (just local celebrities:), not rock stars..LOL I guess I should be very thankful for that after reading these books:)


message 6: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Thanks KatLynne. That's awesome you have family members in a rock band but I'm with you, after reading this book I'd be glad they're not famous. Lol. This type of lifestyle has never appealed to me though.


message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Great review, Kristen! I actually liked this book more than the first one. I think it had something to do with how competitive Sed was with himself in the sack, LOL. ;-)


message 8: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Thank you, Tammie. I know Karla liked this book better too.


Spoiler Whore-Momoa Sed is one character that I could not get into. He got on my ever loving nerves! Looking forward to Trey's story.


message 10: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Amanda wrote: "Sed is one character that I could not get into. He got on my ever loving nerves! Looking forward to Trey's story."

I can totally see that. I look forward to Trey's book too. I just wish the series was being released in order.


Spoiler Whore-Momoa Me too. But she will be releasing a new book to her new series later this month. So Yay!!


Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus) I dont think ur the only one who didnt enjoy it that much...but im glad book II kept u entertained enough Kristen :)


message 13: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book wrote: "Me too. But she will be releasing a new book to her new series later this month. So Yay!!"

Wow! I just saw your comments 21/2 years later. Oops sorry! It's kinda old new now. Lol


message 14: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Gabriella *is awesome* wrote: "I dont think ur the only one who didnt enjoy it that much...but im glad book II kept u entertained enough Kristen :)"

Thank you, Gabriella. Overall, it's a good series. Brian's book (Backstage Pass) is still my favorite book and he'll always be my favorite band member. ❤️


Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus) I can tottally understand..Brian is such a romantic :) ♥


message 16: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Gabriella *is awesome* wrote: "I can tottally understand..Brian is such a romantic :) ♥"

True! That's why I adore him. ❤️


back to top