Nikki ღ Navareus’s review of The Billionaire's Beautiful Mistake (Bold Alaskan Men, #1) > Likes and Comments

9 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shile (new)

Shile 😂 "Dumb billionaire" that is funny.. Sorry for the miss babe. Great honest review.. 😍 Hope your next is 5 stars. 😘


Nikki ღ Navareus Shile wrote: "😂 "Dumb billionaire" that is funny.. Sorry for the miss babe. Great honest review.. 😍 Hope your next is 5 stars. 😘"

Thank you, Babe! :) xx


Debbie "Buried in Her TBR Pile" a total eye-rolling disaster? I'll stay away:)


Nikki ღ Navareus Debbie "Buried in Her TBR Pile" wrote: "a total eye-rolling disaster? I'll stay away:)"

Definitely. This is my fourth story by her, and they've all been duds. She writes the trope we like, just not very well done. I think it's time I stop reading her stories.


Debbie "Buried in Her TBR Pile" Nikki ღ Navareus wrote: "Definitely. This is my fourth story by her, and they've all been duds. She writes the trope we like, just not very well done. I think it's time I stop reading her stories. ..." I feel your pain - there are a couple of authors that I just don't get either.


message 6: by KC (new)

KC LOL. Great review, Nikki! Guess a more appropriate title would be The Billionaire's Dumb Mistake? ;)


Nikki ღ Navareus KC wrote: "LOL. Great review, Nikki! Guess a more appropriate title would be The Billionaire's Dumb Mistake? ;)"

Thank you, Hon. That's the perfect title! 😂


~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~ 🤣 Love your review, hon! And sorry :( xx


Nikki ღ Navareus ~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~ wrote: "🤣 Love your review, hon! And sorry :( xx"

Thank you, Hon. I was on a roll of crappers for a while, lol. I'm reading an amazing story right now though and loving it. Hope it hold up to the ending.


~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~ Nikki ღ Navareus wrote: "~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~ wrote: "🤣 Love your review, hon! And sorry :( xx"

Thank you, Hon. I was on a roll of crappers for a while, lol. I'm reading an amazing story right now though and loving it. Hope..."


Happy to hear that. Enjoy! Awesome books are so hard to find these days... xoxo


message 11: by Cc (new)

Cc Lol,lol,lol,lol,lol! Great review Nikki. Shame, too, cause I love a romance set in Alaska. If fact I'm waiting patiently (not) for the new one by S.C. Stephens that's set there.


Nikki ღ Navareus Cc wrote: "Lol,lol,lol,lol,lol! Great review Nikki. Shame, too, cause I love a romance set in Alaska. If fact I'm waiting patiently (not) for the new one by S.C. Stephens that's set there."

Thank you Hon! Definitely wait on S.C. Stephen's story and skip this embarrassment, lol.


back to top