Mimi’s review of Sinful (Addicted #2) > Likes and Comments

9 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Loved Sinful, Mimi. I'm yet to read Addicted because when I started it, it just didn't feel right to me so I put it away for later. I think it'll be a "heavy" kind of read.


message 2: by Karla (new)

Karla Great review Mimi! There is a great epilogue on the author's website and she explains why it wasn't included in Sinful. I like to read in order, I'm crazy like that, but I think if you had read Addicted first you would have appreciated Matthew even more. I am so glad you liked it though, it's one of my favorite books.


message 3: by Mimi (new)

Mimi Smith Karla wrote: "Great review Mimi! There is a great epilogue on the author's website and she explains why it wasn't included in Sinful. I like to read in order, I'm crazy like that, but I think if you had read Add..."

Thanks! Yes, I just read the Epilogue and I loved it. Still think it should've been included in the book, even though I can't dispute the reasons it wasn't.

I am just reading Addicted and I'm hooked, even though I want to hit them over the head until they see reason. I like seeing Matthew there.


message 4: by Mimi (new)

Mimi Smith Nikki wrote: "Loved Sinful, Mimi. I'm yet to read Addicted because when I started it, it just didn't feel right to me so I put it away for later. I think it'll be a "heavy" kind of read."

Yeah, it's definitely heavier...So far. And far more angsty. Still, I can't stop reading, since I'm waiting for them to FINALLY see the light...


message 5: by Karla (new)

Karla LOL...yes a good smack upside the head should do it!

If you feel you want more of these characters, there is a short in The Wedding of the Century, a book with 3 or 4 stories by various authors. It takes you about 20+ years into the future, and you get a pretty good dose of Matthew as a father. All I can say is "what goes around comes around", something Matthew does not take kindly too. It's rather amusing, oh and he's still hot!


message 6: by Mimi (new)

Mimi Smith Karla wrote: "LOL...yes a good smack upside the head should do it!

If you feel you want more of these characters, there is a short in The Wedding of the Century, a book with 3 or 4 stories by various authors. ..."


Sounds interesting! It's his baby girls, right? I'll get on it, right after I finish Addicted.


message 7: by Karla (new)

Karla I think you might be on to something, but what's even better is who the "baby girl" ends up with. You probably already have an idea already. Enjoy Mimi!


message 8: by Nikki (new)

Nikki I adore Matthew. *dreamy eyes*


message 9: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Yes, there is a wonderful online epilogue that more than makes up for how the book ended. Nice review, Mimi.


message 10: by Mimi (new)

Mimi Smith Kristen wrote: "Yes, there is a wonderful online epilogue that more than makes up for how the book ended. Nice review, Mimi."

Thanks Kristen!


message 11: by Baba (new)

Baba  Nice review, Mimi! Sinful is so sinfully beautiful! :))


message 12: by Mimi (new)

Mimi Smith Baba wrote: "Nice review, Mimi! Sinful is so sinfully beautiful! :))"

Yeah, it is, as Matthew is Sinfully Beautiful :). I didn't like Addicted as much. I'm just gearing up to write a review about it.


message 13: by Baba (new)

Baba  Mimi wrote: "Baba wrote: "Nice review, Mimi! Sinful is so sinfully beautiful! :))"

Yeah, it is, as Matthew is Sinfully Beautiful :). I didn't like Addicted as much. I'm just gearing up to write a review about it."


I haven't read it yet. Will be on the lookout for your review then.


message 14: by Mimi (last edited Feb 14, 2012 12:14PM) (new)

Mimi Smith Baba wrote: "Mimi wrote: "Baba wrote: "Nice review, Mimi! Sinful is so sinfully beautiful! :))"

Yeah, it is, as Matthew is Sinfully Beautiful :). I didn't like Addicted as much. I'm just gearing up to write a ..."


I just finished writing it. It's harder to read and just...heavier all around. More angst, pain and suffering and the characters occasionally annoyed me with their actions and unreasonableness...Still, it's definitely worth a read. I loved the glimpses of Matthew there. The couple there is Anais/Lindsey featured here.


message 15: by Mimi (new)

Mimi Smith Karla wrote: "I think you might be on to something, but what's even better is who the "baby girl" ends up with. You probably already have an idea already. Enjoy Mimi!"

I read it, Karla, and loved it:). Matthew aka Papa Bear, loved, loved! And the romance was sweet.


Jenny - TotallybookedBlog Nikki wrote: "Loved Sinful, Mimi. I'm yet to read Addicted because when I started it, it just didn't feel right to me so I put it away for later. I think it'll be a "heavy" kind of read."

I did the same the other day Nikkie. I started to read it but shelved it for another time. It did seem really heavy.

Sinful sounds good. Might have to bump this one up


message 17: by Karla (new)

Karla Mimi wrote: "Karla wrote: "I think you might be on to something, but what's even better is who the "baby girl" ends up with. You probably already have an idea already. Enjoy Mimi!"

I read it, Karla, and loved ..."


I'm glad you liked it.Matthew just does it for me everytime!


message 18: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Jenny wrote: "Nikki wrote: "Loved Sinful, Mimi. I'm yet to read Addicted because when I started it, it just didn't feel right to me so I put it away for later. I think it'll be a "heavy" kind of read."

I did ..."


You have to read Sinful, Jen - you'll freaking LOVE it.


Jenny - TotallybookedBlog Nikki wrote: "Jenny wrote: "Nikki wrote: "Loved Sinful, Mimi. I'm yet to read Addicted because when I started it, it just didn't feel right to me so I put it away for later. I think it'll be a "heavy" kind of re..."


Will do Nikki! Yay, another good one to bump up the list - think I need a month off work so I can dedicate it to nothing but reading. Can't wait for this one. You've got me excited about it!


message 20: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Oh if only we didn't have to work, just read about hot guys and sexy times all day! *swoon*


Jenny - TotallybookedBlog Nikki wrote: "Oh if only we didn't have to work, just read about hot guys and sexy times all day! *swoon*"

If I win lotto Nikki, I will make sure we all get to indulge in our hot guys and sexy times, don't you worry!!! I know we'll never be bored!


message 22: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Thanks Jen!! *hug*


message 23: by Mimi (new)

Mimi Smith Well, I wouldn't be bored, for sure :)


back to top