emma’s review of Call It What You Want > Likes and Comments

83 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tucker (new)

Tucker I also have an ARC. I actually got to meet Brigid at my library! She was so nice!


message 2: by Britt (new)

Britt ...if it makes you feel any better, my trash ass straight up only added this book to my TBR because the title is a song reference


message 3: by emma (new)

emma Tucker wrote: "I also have an ARC. I actually got to meet Brigid at my library! She was so nice!"

i hope you enjoy it!! that's rad


message 4: by emma (new)

emma Britt wrote: "...if it makes you feel any better, my trash ass straight up only added this book to my TBR because the title is a song reference"

that does, in fact, make me feel better


message 5: by Tucker (last edited Jun 02, 2019 11:35AM) (new)

Tucker oh no. that bad?


message 6: by Em (new)

Em I don’t really enjoy her much either 😆


message 7: by emma (new)

emma Tucker wrote: "oh no. that bad?"

i have never liked a kemmerer book so i am...perhaps not the best source


message 8: by emma (new)

emma Em wrote: "I don’t really enjoy her much either 😆"

i really try! & i love bloomsbury!!


message 9: by TheCosyDragon (new)

TheCosyDragon This was not one of her best IMHO. I much preferred A Curse


message 10: by Penny (new)

Penny I felt like the imperfect protagonists were relatable and realistic but I guess that’s not for everyone 🤷‍♀️


message 11: by Javelyn (new)

Javelyn Oh god. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. But okay, thanks for the review. Still I’ll be willing and strong hearted to check this book out.


message 12: by emma (new)

emma TheCosyDragon wrote: "This was not one of her best IMHO. I much preferred A Curse"

wasn't really for me either but i thought it was better!


message 13: by emma (new)

emma Penny wrote: "I felt like the imperfect protagonists were relatable and realistic but I guess that’s not for everyone 🤷‍♀️"

or maybe their behaviors aren't relatable for everyone 🤷‍♀️


message 14: by emma (new)

emma Javelyn wrote: "Oh god. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. But okay, thanks for the review. Still I’ll be willing and strong hearted to check this book out."

CLEARLY i am in the complete minority here so you'll probably end up liking it!!


message 15: by Billqeece (new)

Billqeece N Dude...........................live a little


message 16: by emma (new)

emma Billqeece wrote: "Dude...........................live a little"

funny, i'd tell you - a person who just read a one star review of a book they five starred - the same thing


message 17: by Billqeece (new)

Billqeece N emma wrote: "Billqeece wrote: "Dude...........................live a little"

funny, i'd tell you - a person who just read a one star review of a book they five starred - the same thing"


funny, i'd tell the negative reviewer who reviewed her other books and linked it on this post too to........ REALLY live a little


back to top