Chelsea’s review of Only Ever Her > Likes and Comments

94 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Adding this to my to be read list! It's sounds so good.


message 2: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Humphrey Amanda wrote: "Adding this to my to be read list! It's sounds so good."

I hope you enjoy it Amanda!


message 3: by Kendall (new)

Kendall Just saw and requested this morning! Glad to see it's a favorite of yours :)


message 4: by ♛ Garima ♛ (new)

♛ Garima ♛ Do you think it is specific to some regions? This is the 2nd time I cannot find book in netgalley since I changed my country to UK.


message 5: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Humphrey ♛ Garima ♛ wrote: "Do you think it is specific to some regions? This is the 2nd time I cannot find book in netgalley since I changed my country to UK."

Oh yes that’s got to be it; I think this one is only specific to the US. 😭

Kendall wrote: "Just saw and requested this morning! Glad to see it's a favorite of yours :)"

I hope you enjoy it! 🤗😘


message 6: by Susanne (new)

Susanne  Strong Yeah! Glad to see you liked this! Just requested.


message 7: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Humphrey Susanne wrote: "Yeah! Glad to see you liked this! Just requested."

I hope you enjoy it too Susanne!


message 8: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Ann I just finished it and LOVED it!!!!!


message 9: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Humphrey Leslie wrote: "I just finished it and LOVED it!!!!!"

YAY!!!!! I am so thrilled to hear that!


message 10: by Sherri (new)

Sherri Thacker Reading it now


message 11: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Humphrey Sherri wrote: "Reading it now"

💖


message 12: by Tucker (new)

Tucker How exciting! I will have to get this one!


back to top