High Lady of The Night Court’s review of Autoboyography > Likes and Comments

229 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Virginia Ronan (new)

Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥ Beautiful review! =) I love it and I loved the book! XD


message 2: by Diane (new)

Diane Wallace Lovely review, Berit!


BernLuvsBooks (Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas) What a heartfelt review of what sounds like a beautiful, touching story. I’m adding this one to my list right now!


High Lady of The Night Court Virginia Ronan wrote: "Beautiful review! =) I love it and I loved the book! XD"

Thank You!


High Lady of The Night Court Diane wrote: "Lovely review, Berit!"

Thank You :)


High Lady of The Night Court (Bern) Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas wrote: "What a heartfelt review of what sounds like a beautiful, touching story. I’m adding this one to my list right now!"

Thank You, I hope you like it too.


message 7: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Valeska Wonderful review!!! This was my favorite book of 2017, I love it A LOT.


message 8: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Valeska Wonderful review!!! This was my favorite book of 2017, I loved it A LOT.


High Lady of The Night Court Andrea wrote: "Wonderful review!!! This was my favorite book of 2017, I loved it A LOT."

Thank You :)


message 10: by Emily (new)

Emily Amazing review and amazing book!!


High Lady of The Night Court Emily wrote: "Amazing review and amazing book!!"

Thank You


message 12: by jo (new)

jo whew this book had me sobbing


message 13: by Sahitya (new)

Sahitya That’s the most heartfelt review I’ve read for this book... I was never able to do it justice like you did.. Beautiful writing !!!


High Lady of The Night Court Sahitya wrote: "That’s the most heartfelt review I’ve read for this book... I was never able to do it justice like you did.. Beautiful writing !!!"

Thank you so much! your review was great too :)


message 15: by Shee (new)

Shee Beautiful review as always!!!! Cannot wait to read this now 💙


High Lady of The Night Court Shee wrote: "Beautiful review as always!!!! Cannot wait to read this now 💙"

Thank You :)
I hope you love it!


back to top