Mary’s review of Ninth House > Likes and Comments

40 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MischaS_ (new)

MischaS_ It always fascinates me how so many people belong to several houses by the same percentage... And here I am, pure Slytherin. 😂🐍


message 2: by Mary (new)

Mary S. R. MischaS_ wrote: "It always fascinates me how so many people belong to several houses by the same percentage... And here I am, pure Slytherin. 😂🐍"

Haha 😂😂 I have a very conflicted and messed up personality: 31% gryffindor, 31% ravenclaw, 28% slytherin, 10% hufflepuff. Don't worry a lot of people belong to one house. You have a solid personality. I'm the messed up one whose thoughts contradict eachother 😂 *hits forehead to wall*


message 3: by MischaS_ (new)

MischaS_ Mary wrote: "MischaS_ wrote: "It always fascinates me how so many people belong to several houses by the same percentage... And here I am, pure Slytherin. 😂🐍"

Haha 😂😂 I have a very conflicted and messed up per..."


I'm like 94% Slytherin; 5% Ravenclaw and 1% Gryffindor. 😂 (I have to say when I saw the one perfect I started to laugh)

And I agree, being just slytherin makes your life so easier. (insert evil laugh) 😂


message 4: by *Stani* (new)

*Stani* MischaS_ - pure Slytherin here as well - it was never a question, to be honest. I had a pet snake in high school (true story) :D


message 5: by MischaS_ (new)

MischaS_ *Stani* wrote: "MischaS_ - pure Slytherin here as well - it was never a question, to be honest. I had a pet snake in high school (true story) :D"

🐍 Great to see fellow Slytherin 🐍 And so jealous! A pet snake! 😍


message 6: by Mary (new)

Mary S. R. MischaS_ wrote: "And I agree, being just slytherin makes your life so easier. (insert evil laugh) 😂 ..."

Haha 😂😂😂 yeah be glad about it because being a paradox is EXHAUSTING.So happy for you 😁😜


message 7: by Mary (last edited Mar 21, 2019 04:32AM) (new)

Mary S. R. *Stani* wrote: "MischaS_ - pure Slytherin here as well - it was never a question, to be honest. I had a pet snake in high school (true story) :D"

Ohhh that's awesome! I'm actually planning to have at least one (or two) snakes when I move to my own place. My friend has three (with boas) and is a rescuer and knows so much about them, she convinced me of what perfect pets they are and I totally abandoned all my plans for a puppy because SNAKES SLAY


message 8: by *Stani* (new)

*Stani* Mary wrote: "*Stani* wrote: "MischaS_ - pure Slytherin here as well - it was never a question, to be honest. I had a pet snake in high school (true story) :D"

Ohhh that's awesome! I'm actually planning to have..."


how awesome is that??!! yes, mine was a rescue boa and he was a total darling - until I was moving out of town and couldn't take him with me :( ... he went to live in a reptile conservatory, so there is a happy ending :) His name was Hades :P and yes, snakes totally slay :D


message 9: by Mary (new)

Mary S. R. *Stani* wrote: "how awesome is that??!! yes, mine was a rescue boa and he was a total darling - until I was moving out of town and couldn't take him with me :(..."

Awww that's so precious 😍 I love that :) hope you get one again since you love them so much!


message 10: by *Stani* (new)

*Stani* Mary wrote: "*Stani* wrote: "how awesome is that??!! yes, mine was a rescue boa and he was a total darling - until I was moving out of town and couldn't take him with me :(..."

Awww that's so precious 😍 I love..."


I am traveling too much these days - but maybe someday :) I love lizards in general, so maybe a pet chameleon or something cool like that :D


Mel (Epic Reading) Yeah snake chatter!! I have a rescue Boa that is my favourite of all (my other 3 snakes have accepted it, lol)
Love that you had one Stani and hope in the future you have another. 😊


message 12: by MischaS_ (new)

MischaS_ Just this morning I woke up and on BBC Instagram they had a video about a guy who found 45 rattlesnakes under his house. 😂 Slytherin was strong in that house. But I bet the guy had no rats. 😂

Btw, Stani, Hades is a fantastic name!


message 13: by Mary (new)

Mary S. R. *Stani* wrote: "I am traveling too much these days - but maybe someday :) I love lizards in general, so maybe a pet chameleon or something cool like that :D"

I'm so ENVIOUS right now! Enjoy yourself :)) and ooh let me know if you get one 😍 seriously, I'd love to see them and hear about how it turns out 😁


message 14: by Mary (new)

Mary S. R. Mel (Epic Reading) wrote: "Yeah snake chatter!! I have a rescue Boa that is my favourite of all (my other 3 snakes have accepted it, lol)
Love that you had one Stani and hope in the future you have another. 😊"


THE MASTER HERSELF, step aside people!
I was just talking about how you brainwashed me 😂


message 15: by Mary (new)

Mary S. R. MischaS_ wrote: "Just this morning I woke up and on BBC Instagram they had a video about a guy who found 45 rattlesnakes under his house. 😂 Slytherin was strong in that house. But I bet the guy had no rats. 😂..."

😂😂😂😂😂😂 Srsly 😂😂😂🔫 *dies*


message 16: by *Stani* (new)

*Stani* MischaS_ wrote: "Just this morning I woke up and on BBC Instagram they had a video about a guy who found 45 rattlesnakes under his house. 😂 Slytherin was strong in that house. But I bet the guy had no rats. 😂

Btw,..."


haha, thank you! I don't think I would be cool with a snake infestation, to be honest :P :D especially rattlesnakes, yikes!


message 17: by *Stani* (new)

*Stani* Mel (Epic Reading) wrote: "Yeah snake chatter!! I have a rescue Boa that is my favourite of all (my other 3 snakes have accepted it, lol)
Love that you had one Stani and hope in the future you have another. 😊"


awwwww, how awesome is that?! it is funny, because since I was a kid, I always hanged out in the reptilian pavilion in the ZOO the most...lizards and snakes are definitely my thang ... it is so cool to know that are so many more of us :)


message 18: by Sara (new)

Sara i'm not slytherin but that cover owns my money!


message 19: by Mary (new)

Mary S. R. Sara wrote: "i'm not slytherin but that cover owns my money!"

Haha true 😂


back to top