Gina’s review of The White Mary > Likes and Comments

9 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C. (last edited Mar 28, 2018 09:24AM) (new)

C. Separating genuine spirituality and religion need not be awkward any longer. Genuinely spiritual health and faith should come first. Practicing it through a religion is optional. My dear Dad is one who feels Christianity is God, Himself. It's hard for those folks to understand: disagreeing with the human assembly, is not rejecting the Creator. In our day & age, many of us have spirutal health and faith separate from religions. Your observations are well said and understood, Gina!


message 2: by Gina (new)

Gina C. wrote: "Separating genuine spirituality and religion need not be awkward any longer. Genuinely spiritual health and faith should come first. Practicing it through a religion is optional. My dear Dad is one..."

Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate your comment and agree with you completely!


message 3: by C. (last edited Mar 28, 2018 10:52AM) (new)

C. I appreciate you gathering in harmony on this theme! It's an old idea that any other faith is inferior. That is where the Christian religion, in which most of us were raised, got the idea to erase other belifs and traditions. An awful thing to do. So many mean well but are too tied in, for it to dawn on them that they are following rules out of synch with spiritual health and good will. They don't know it's a fact, that the gospel book was heavily edited to sway one way in 325AD. ("The Jesus Mystery" by Janet Bock, "The Mystical Life Of Jesus" by Sylvia Browne and many more).


message 4: by Gina (new)

Gina C. wrote: "I appreciate you gathering in harmony on this theme! It's an old idea that any other faith is inferior. That is where the Christian religion, in which most of us were raised, got the idea to erase ..."

I just bristle when people think their religion is the only true way to believe. If they preach Christianity, but stand in judgement of everyone else, they aren't practicing what they preach in the first place.


message 5: by C. (new)

C. You bet. If a demeanour is harsh and rule-following rather than kind, it is not Jesus's way. Happy Easter to you! Xoxo from Carolyn.


message 6: by Gina (new)

Gina C. wrote: "You bet. If a demeanour is harsh and rule-following rather than kind, it is not Jesus's way. Happy Easter to you! Xoxo from Carolyn."

Same to you! Have a great weekend!


back to top