Sophia’s review of Sleeping Beauties > Likes and Comments

87 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Panagiotis (new)

Panagiotis Περιμένω άποψη. Το 'χω και περιμένει, αλλά μου φαίνεται πως θα μπλέξω με την πολυλογία των Κινκγ!


message 2: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Triad Panagiotis wrote: "Περιμένω άποψη. Το 'χω και περιμένει, αλλά μου φαίνεται πως θα μπλέξω με την πολυλογία των Κινκγ!"

Να σου πω την αλήθεια και εγώ ανησυχώ ιδιαίτερα για αυτό το βιβλίο. Διάβαζα συνέχεια S.K. μέχρι πριν λίγα χρόνια και ήταν (υποθέτω μάλλον ακόμα είναι) ο αγαπημένος μου συγγραφέας. Με το που μεταφραζόταν βιβλίο του στα ελληνικά το αγόραζα (απέφευγα τότε τα ξενόγλωσσα βιβλία χαχαχα). Anyway, έχω καιρό να διαβάσω και δεν ξέρω και πόσο έχει συμβάλει σε αυτό το βιβλίο γιατί υποτίθεται (?) ότι το έχει γράψει με τον γιο του. Ελπίζω να μην απογοητευτώ. Θα γράψω κριτική, αλλά μάλλον θα αργήσω να το τελειώσω γιατί είναι κοντά 1000 σελίδες ;)


Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• Glad you enjoyed!! xo


message 4: by P (new)

P I was hyped since this was out! Waiting for your review here :)


message 5: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Triad Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• wrote: "Glad you enjoyed!! xo"

Thanks Jenny :) ❤💋


message 6: by Sophia (last edited Feb 13, 2018 03:27AM) (new)

Sophia Triad P wrote: "I was hyped since this was out! Waiting for your review here :)"

Well, I have finally posted it hahaha. I am sorry I am that late 😕❤


message 7: by Aisling Zena (new)

Aisling Zena Terrific review Sophia! Glad you enjoyed it. :) xx


message 8: by Denise (new)

Denise H. Terrific review dear Sophia ! :) x I remember when my daughter read Misery, years ago. She came running down the stairs, gasping, and said, "you won't believe what she did !!!" She was shocked, as all the readers were, I'm sure !


message 9: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Triad Denise wrote: "Terrific review dear Sophia ! :) x I remember when my daughter read Misery, years ago. She came running down the stairs, gasping, and said, "you won't believe what she did !!!" She was shocked, as ..."

Hahaha, yes I can imagine what Misery did exactly.
Thanks Denise :) ❤❤


Sophie "Beware Of The Reader" Bwahaha I haven't read it since more than 20 years either Sophia. Since teenagehood too. Wonderful review! xx


message 11: by Mollie (new)

Mollie You know, every time I read that Stephen King is an entertainer and not an author, first I get upset for him. Then I laugh to myself and think that he probably laughs all the way to the bank.


message 12: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Triad Mollie wrote: "You know, every time I read that Stephen King is an entertainer and not an author, first I get upset for him. Then I laugh to myself and think that he probably laughs all the way to the bank."

Thanks Mollie!
I am sure he does ;)


message 13: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Triad Sophie "Beware Of The Reader" wrote: "Bwahaha I haven't read it since more than 20 years either Sophia. Since teenagehood too. Wonderful review! xx"

Thanks Sophie! ❤❤


message 14: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Triad Aisling Zena wrote: "Terrific review Sophia! Glad you enjoyed it. :) xx"

Thanks Aisling! ❤❤


message 15: by Mollie (new)

Mollie Oh, I forgot to add - great review.


message 16: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Triad Mollie wrote: "Oh, I forgot to add - great review."

Thanks! ❤


message 17: by Wynne (new)

Wynne Katherine Wonderful review Sophia!
I have always wanted to give Stephen King book a try, but after watching his book turned to movies adaption, I realize I might be too chicken to read his books lol


message 18: by Mollie (new)

Mollie if I may add....don't pay any attention to the movies. They are someone else's idea of the book. He is an imminently readable author, so good at what he does. If you get scared, you can put the book down until you can handle it. (It took me three tries to read 'The Stand'). When you're watching a movie you can't do that and, like I said, it's someone else's interpretation of the story, not yours.


message 19: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Triad Mollie wrote: "if I may add....don't pay any attention to the movies. They are someone else's idea of the book. He is an imminently readable author, so good at what he does. If you get scared, you can put the boo..."

I couldn't have put it better myself ❤


message 20: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Triad Wynne wrote: "Wonderful review Sophia!
I have always wanted to give Stephen King book a try, but after watching his book turned to movies adaption, I realize I might be too chicken to read his books lol"


Thanks Wynne! Don't be a chicken! Especially his first books are masterpieces ;) ❤


back to top