Virginia Ronan’s review of Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1) > Likes and Comments

164 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Alexis  Books Hope you like it!


Mara YA Reader Reviewer But....Magnus is mine!!! All mine!!! ;)


message 3: by Virginia Ronan (new)

Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥ Mara YA Fantasy Fanatic wrote: "But....Magnus is mine!!! All mine!!! ;)"

Haha! Don't worry I'm sure my version of him is different than yours! 😂😉


message 4: by Helen 2.0 (new)

Helen 2.0 You’re going to have to turn his attention from his sister first 😬😬


message 5: by Virginia Ronan (new)

Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥ Sophia wrote: "Hope you like it!"

I hope so too! =))


message 6: by Virginia Ronan (new)

Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥ Helen 2.0 wrote: "You’re going to have to turn his attention from his sister first 😬😬"

Uh oh!! He likes his sister? Damn! *lol* BUT I can do it!! I know I can! ;-P


message 7: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Hope you enjoy this series, the books just get better as they go. And yes, Magnus is a book boyfriend of many people haha. :D


message 8: by Lena (last edited Jan 25, 2018 01:11PM) (new)

Lena This series is so much fun!! DO IT :D


message 9: by Virginia Ronan (new)

Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥ Kelly wrote: "Hope you enjoy this series, the books just get better as they go. And yes, Magnus is a book boyfriend of many people haha. :D"

I noticed! ;-) And I really hope I'll like it! The opinions about this book seem to differ. *lol*


message 10: by Joe (new)

Joe Krakovsky Your present Hubby doesn't go on Goodreads, does he? Or are you like Blue who was told her true love was going to die and you are trading up?


message 11: by Virginia Ronan (last edited Jan 26, 2018 06:04AM) (new)

Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥ Joe wrote: "Your present Hubby doesn't go on Goodreads, does he? Or are you like Blue who was told her true love was going to die and you are trading up?"

No, he doesn't! But he knows that I'm polygamous when it comes to book spouses! ;-P It's a fact he accepted when he married me! *lol* XD


message 12: by Nadhira (new)

Nadhira Satria ehem he's taken 😌


message 13: by Virginia Ronan (new)

Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥ Nadhira wrote: "ehem he's taken 😌"

My version of him is not! *lol* ;-P


Annie ☆{of Lightwoods and Herondales}☆ ahhhhhhhhhh I WANNA READ THIS ONE AS WELL! have you started it?


message 15: by Virginia Ronan (new)

Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥ BooksOfTheWestWing wrote: "Hope you enjoy this series! Magnus is amazing 😍"

Thank you! =) I hope I'll love him too! XD


message 16: by Virginia Ronan (new)

Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥ Annie ☆{of Lightwoods and Herondales}☆ wrote: "ahhhhhhhhhh I WANNA READ THIS ONE AS WELL! have you started it?"

Not yet! XD We could do a buddy read once I get around to it. ;-P Ohh a buddy read with my parabatai that would be fun! XD


message 17: by Leona (new)

Leona  Carstairs I love this series so much, and Magnus is my precious cinnamon roll. I hope you love him..... IT as much as I do. <3 As the series goes on, each book gets BETTER and BETTER. ENJOY!


message 18: by Virginia Ronan (new)

Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥ Leona wrote: "I love this series so much, and Magnus is my precious cinnamon roll. I hope you love him..... IT as much as I do. <3 As the series goes on, each book gets BETTER and BETTER. ENJOY!"

Yay! Now I'm really looking forward to it! XD


message 19: by Virginia Ronan (new)

Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥ Craig wrote: "Are you stalking me Virginia?? I have these ready to go too haha, joking😂😂"

Haha! Seriously? You just want to persuade me to buddy read it with you!! *lol* Admit it! ;-P


Cri (PaperbacksandPizza) I'd like to start this series this year too! Looking foward to read your review <3 In the meanwhile... happy reading!


message 21: by Virginia Ronan (new)

Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥ Cri (Addictedtobookss) wrote: "I'd like to start this series this year too! Looking foward to read your review <3 In the meanwhile... happy reading!"

Oh, that's awesome! Hope you'll enjoy it once you get to it! And thank you! =)


message 22: by Virginia Ronan (new)

Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥ @Craig
Don't worry! It might still take a little while until I can tackle it! ;-) If you want I can give you a heads-up before I begin. That way you could decide if you want to go for a br or not! XD


message 23: by Leona (new)

Leona  Carstairs Virginia Ronan wrote: "Leona wrote: "I love this series so much, and Magnus is my precious cinnamon roll. I hope you love him..... IT as much as I do.

Yay! Now I'm really looking forward to it! XD"


You should be, it's one heck of a wild ride! So many feels. And the last book is almost out!!


message 24: by Virginia Ronan (new)

Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥ Leona wrote: "You should be, it's one heck of a wild ride! So many feels. And the last book is almost out!!"

Guess it's the best time to start reading it then. *lol* I love it to begin series when all books are out. ;-)


message 25: by Leona (new)

Leona  Carstairs YESYESYES. Can't wait for your reviews and updates and reactions!!!!! And I sadly read the books last summer and had to wait 5 months for #6, thank god it's almost out!


message 26: by Virginia Ronan (new)

Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥ Leona wrote: "YESYESYES. Can't wait for your reviews and updates and reactions!!!!! And I sadly read the books last summer and had to wait 5 months for #6, thank god it's almost out!"

Aww that sucks! But hey at least you just had to wait for the last book! It could have been worse! ;-) Oh and now that we're writing, are you still up for that br of "The Scorpio Races"? Because I tried to get the book today, but it was borrowed. It might take until March until I get my hands on a copy. Is that okay for you?


♥ℂĦℝΪՖƬΪℕÅ I just finished the first book and WOW!!!!! You have to read this like yesterday :D


message 28: by Virginia Ronan (new)

Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥ ♥Christina wrote: "I just finished the first book and WOW!!!!! You have to read this like yesterday :D"

YAY! Thanks for the info now I'm getting even more curious! XD


back to top