Christine’s review of What Happened > Likes and Comments

100 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Fender Absolutely!


message 2: by Aaron (new)

Aaron  Polish blah


message 3: by Nina (new)

Nina Wassel I can't believe you liberals! That's what you do to start trouble. So childish!!


message 4: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Fender Nina, YOUR president incites and encourages violence. I'd shut my mouth if I were you. You have no basis for your imbecilic comment.


message 5: by Nina (new)

Nina Wassel Actually I do have basis. All the liberals are giving 5 stars before they read it. Sounds childish to me. AND he's YOUR president too just like Obama was mine even though I didn't like it! So live with it!!


message 6: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Fender #nevermypresident
You must be a repygliKKKan. Racist much?


message 7: by Aaron (new)

Aaron  Polish Pamela wrote: "#nevermypresident
You must be a repygliKKKan. Racist much?"

clearly my dear, you suck, only a bigot like you would pull this


message 8: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Fender Aaron...Me, a bigot????HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.
You don't know me.
You clearly are a racist AH!


message 9: by Aaron (new)

Aaron  Polish Pamela wrote: "Aaron...Me, a bigot????HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.
You don't know me.
You clearly are a racist AH!"

I think not my dear, in fact, I'm so not a racist that I'm having a hurricane party with Irma soon so there.


message 10: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Fender Good for you.


message 11: by Aaron (new)

Aaron  Polish so goodbye


message 12: by Nina (new)

Nina Wassel Pamela wrote: "#nevermypresident
You must be a repygliKKKan. Racist much?"


I'm curious to know how you got that I am racist out of what I posted. That's the problem with the left, they have listened to main stream media so much that they are calling everyone racist that believes in making our country better. Start thinking for yourself and not let others tell you what to believe. #DonaldTrump


message 13: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Mills What a thoroughly mindless conversation. (Nina, you might as well bang you're head against the wall ... you'd have better luck talking to fungi.) So someone thinks it's illogical and disingenuous to rate a book five stars before even reading it? Well, duh ... that IS pretty close-minded! And to call someone a "racist" because they notice this is ilogical....might as well add "xenophobic, misogynistic (assuming one can spell it,) bigoted, uneducated" and throw in "redneck" too, for good measure. Last I looked Hillary was white (whether she is actually a woman is debatable) so calling a white person "racist" because they are unimpressed with her is about the epitome of liberal illogic. (Not all Liberals are illogical. But the ones who are make rational human beings cringe.)


message 14: by Aaron (new)

Aaron  Polish oh Nancy, grow up, go to Twitter and be part of their suckyness, cause you suck.


message 15: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Mills See what I mean?


message 16: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Fender Nina and Nancy,
If you support the liar-in-chief, then you support raciism. Simple. So what does that make you?
I'm done here.
But you will want the last word, so go for it.


message 17: by Nina (new)

Nina Wassel Pamela wrote: "Nina and Nancy,
If you support the liar-in-chief, then you support raciism. Simple. So what does that make you?
I'm done here.
But you will want the last word, so go for it."


Tell me why you think he's racist. And don't say because CNN told you he was. And don't say because he said that mexicans coming across the border illegally are not their best. Exactly what has he said that was racist? I can't wait to hear your reply!


message 18: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Fender Are you f**king kidding me? What cave did you crawl from? Seriously?
And as a woman, you support that disgusting slimy maggot who walks into children's dressing rooms and grab women by their pussies.
Disgusting and deplorable.
Please, my time is WAY too valuable to educate you.
I think you must be pulling my leg or you are really out of touch with reality.
#sad


message 20: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Mills Pamela wrote: "Nina and Nancy,
If you support the liar-in-chief, then you support raciism. Simple. So what does that make you?
I'm done here.
But you will want the last word, so go for it."

Actually I did vote for President Trump. And do not see him as a racist, particularly after the Obama administration did nothing but provoke racism.
Not sure what this has to do with pointing out the excessive stupidity of people who pre-rate a book they've never read...as though that will somehow persuade people that Hillary is a great author (or more comically, a great person?)
I am not a Hillary fan. However, I would be perfectly willing to read her book and critique it on its own merits; to give it a lousy rating because I disagreed with her politics or disliked her supporters (which I generally don't) would be as childish and irrational as giving it 5 stars resulting from blind worship.
Stupid people!


message 21: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Fender Racist and deplorable.


message 22: by Nina (new)

Nina Wassel Pamela wrote: "Are you f**king kidding me? What cave did you crawl from? Seriously?
And as a woman, you support that disgusting slimy maggot who walks into children's dressing rooms and grab women by their pussie..."



Nothing you just showed me was him saying something racist. Find a tape of him saying something racist. That's the problem with the left, they can't back up their accusations. BUT I can show you an actual tape of a president admitting to doing something with a cigar. Bet you voted for him didn't you?


message 23: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Fender I refuse to go to a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
Good bye.


message 24: by Nina (new)

Nina Wassel Pamela wrote: "I refuse to go to a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
Good bye."


Yep that's what I thought. You got nothing!!


message 25: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Fender Whatever you want to think to make your narrow mind satisfied. Typical.


message 26: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Mills Wow, how did I ever wind up on this thread. I am a member of the Science & Technology book group. I cannot imagine this kind of discussion ever being held on that group. Someone says, well, I think this. So the other guy says, I disagree, and this is WHY. And the first guy backs up his/her opinion.
Just try to get in an intelligent group and start slinging labels and insults. It certainly marks you as an imbecile.


message 27: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Mills Nina wrote: "Pamela wrote: "I refuse to go to a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
Good bye."

Yep that's what I thought. You got nothing!!"

I think you are right! So far, nothing but name calling and insults; not an iota of logic to back any of it up. Very sad that so many people in our society are allowed to run loose ... and vote ... and reproduce ...


message 28: by Nina (new)

Nina Wassel Nancy wrote: "Nina wrote: "Pamela wrote: "I refuse to go to a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
Good bye."

Yep that's what I thought. You got nothing!!"
I think you are right! So far, nothing but name c..."


Well I like what he's doing so far. I will admit that he's not what we are used to, but maybe that's good. I'm a conservative so therefore I'm not going to agree with you so let's just see what he accomplishes. I do agree with your statement that so many are allowed to vote and reproduce but I reproduced two great kids that became good citizens and run their own businesses so we contributed to society. What have you done?


message 29: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Mills Well, I am hoping he does more to bring manufacturing jobs back to the US. Not that many years ago an average American could work in a factory and make enough to support a family and own a home and go to the beach for a week in the summer. Now we can buy cheap crap from Asia but average people live from paycheck to paycheck and there is very little opportunity to succeed for AVERAGE people. Overall I like him MUCH better than any of the alternatives.
I am a conservative too, but still willing to read a book by someone with other philosophies and try to judge it by its merits.
I'm not going to recap what I've done ... except to say: as little damage as possible to my environment, neighbors and fellow creatures. Most of us, or at least many of us, just want to pull our own weight and be left alone. If you have good kids and contribute to society, that is more than many can claim.


message 30: by Aaron (new)

Aaron  Polish how about reading some horror stories, I got them


message 31: by Nina (last edited Sep 20, 2017 07:34AM) (new)

Nina Wassel Kurtis wrote: "Not a fan of either of the nominees in the previous election, or the current president . Sorry, never reading any of their books.
Ghostwritten most likely.
They both made fools of themselves, actin..."


I agree Kurtis. I don't thnk she wrote the book.


message 32: by Carrie (new)

Carrie DELUSIONAL!


message 33: by Alcibiades (new)

Alcibiades Misogyny is one of the 36 reasons she lost the elections. You forgot those Macedonian guys. And those who rate books without reading them are like those who support politicians without knowing what they stand for. Or those who accept a politician's 36 reasons for losing without asking questions. 😂😂


message 34: by David Feinstein (new)

David Feinstein Reviewing a book before reading it that's #FAKENEWS!


message 35: by Hailei (new)

Hailei First off, it's wrong to rate a book before you read it. It compromises the integrity of this site. Second, I don't understand why people blame sexism for her loss. If sexism really runs that rampant through our society, then how are there women in the Senate, the house of reps, and the supreme Court? Your logic is flawed.


message 36: by Nina (new)

Nina Wassel Nancy wrote: "Well, I am hoping he does more to bring manufacturing jobs back to the US. Not that many years ago an average American could work in a factory and make enough to support a family and own a home and..."

I'm sorry Nancy, that reply was not meant for you. I meant that for Pamela, the delusional that listens to main stream media. I do agree with you.


message 37: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Mills Nina wrote: "Nancy wrote: "Well, I am hoping he does more to bring manufacturing jobs back to the US. Not that many years ago an average American could work in a factory and make enough to support a family and ..."

Thanks, Nina, yeah we are getting caught in crossfire LOL. I KNOW many Hillary supporters are delusional; they somehow assume that because Hillary ran on the Democratic ticket, she would act in favor of the working and middle classes of this country (as opposed to Goldman Sachs, Monsanto, and the highest bidders.)
Keeping my fingers crossed on Trump.


message 38: by Robin (new)

Robin Lee Oh, I've sure read it. And how did misogyny win the election? I'll tell you what won the election. Facts won. Feelings lost. America won. Iran lost.

And what good does it do to "offset the actions of her haters"? You may have a different opinion from me, but going off of your own intuition isn't helping.


message 39: by Jaja (last edited Sep 29, 2017 08:23AM) (new)

Jaja As soon as you label somebody a racist, sexist or bigot, you lose the argument. We've heard these three things over and over all election cycle, and apart from an extremely small subset of republicans, it doesn't apply. Its just an attack on the individuals authority so you don't have to present a rational premise or rebut.

I am a mixraced women, half indigenous and half Latino with a Euro anomaly in there somewhere. Ofcourse, this doesn't exclude me from being racist or sexist. That is why I identify as a human first, and American second. I live my own life, I have never claimed welfare or Indigenous benefits - that is not equal rights or opportunity. I have never overtly experienced any 'oppression' or discrimination - that doesn't mean others haven't, but to lump me into that group because of my gender or race, is sexist and racist.

On the internet, the only response I get is 'racist, sexist, bigot, xenophobe, liar or shill'.

In person, the response is always the same, silence.


message 40: by Elyse (new)

Elyse Walters Beautiful!!!!


message 41: by Darkness (new)

Darkness Pamela wrote: "Aaron...Me, a bigot????HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.
You don't know me.
You clearly are a racist AH!"

How?


message 42: by Darkness (new)

Darkness Why does this have likes?


back to top