Gemma’s review of Us > Likes and Comments

28 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bianca (new)

Bianca Great review. I've watched the movie, does that count?.:-)


message 2: by Gemma (new)

Gemma Bianca wrote: "Great review. I've watched the movie, does that count?.:-)"

Thanks Bianca. I didn't know there was a film. I saw the film of his other book, One Day. This would make a good film as it's composed of lots of set pieces with great dialogue.


message 3: by Liz (new)

Liz Nice review, Gemma. This sounds like a good one and not too heavy.


message 4: by Gemma (new)

Gemma Liz wrote: "Nice review, Gemma. This sounds like a good one and not too heavy."

Thanks Liz. Yep, it's kind of midlife romantic comedy - a new genre!


message 5: by Jaline (new)

Jaline Great review, Gemma - and I laughed at your comment about a new genre! :)


message 6: by Victoria (new)

Victoria This was a gem of a book! So happy you enjoyed it too, I agree that Nichols does have a gift for dialogue.


message 7: by Gemma (new)

Gemma Jaline wrote: "Great review, Gemma - and I laughed at your comment about a new genre! :)"

Thanks Jaline.


message 8: by Gemma (new)

Gemma Victoria wrote: "This was a gem of a book! So happy you enjoyed it too, I agree that Nichols does have a gift for dialogue."

Loved your review, Victoria!


message 9: by Marialyce (new)

Marialyce I so enjoyed this book as well. Great review!


message 10: by Gemma (new)

Gemma Marialyce wrote: "I so enjoyed this book as well. Great review!"

Thanks Marialyce. Everyone seems to have given it four stars which I think is right. It's not an earth shattering novel but highly enjoyable.


message 11: by Linda (new)

Linda Gemma, you're review has persuaded me to read this one. Very enjoyable write up. I'm adding it!


message 12: by Gemma (new)

Gemma Linda wrote: "Gemma, you're review has persuaded me to read this one. Very enjoyable write up. I'm adding it!"

I think you'll find plenty to enjoy, Linda. I hope so!


back to top