A_Ryan’s review of Dream A Little Dream: Number 4 in series (Chicago Stars) > Likes and Comments

20 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (new)

Jen So glad you loved this! I think this may be my favorite SEP book, at least it's the one I reread the most :) Terrific review!


message 2: by A_Ryan (new)

A_Ryan Jen wrote: "So glad you loved this! I think this may be my favorite SEP book, at least it's the one I reread the most :) Terrific review!"

Thanks Jen! I can definitely see why this would be a favourite! I just wish that Edward and Rosie get their story one day too! :)


message 3: by Mysza (new)

Mysza Fantastic review Agi! Loved this one so much! So happy you're enjoing her books:)


message 4: by A_Ryan (new)

A_Ryan Mysza wrote: "Fantastic review Agi! Loved this one so much! So happy you're enjoing her books:)"

Thanks Mysza. xox


Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ Great review, darling :)


message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Kyle Terrific review A!! xx


message 7: by Candace (new)

Candace Great review, A! I completely agree about that cover. :)


✦❋Arianna✦❋ Great review, A! ;)


message 9: by A_Ryan (new)

A_Ryan ✤Maria✤ wrote: "Great review, darling :)"

Thanks Maria! You gotta read this one! :)


message 10: by A_Ryan (new)

A_Ryan Jennifer wrote: "Terrific review A!! xx"

Thank you Jennifer!


message 11: by A_Ryan (new)

A_Ryan Candace wrote: "Great review, A! I completely agree about that cover. :)"

Oh it gawd awful choice from the publishers! What were they thinking! :-0


message 12: by A_Ryan (new)

A_Ryan Arianna wrote: "Great review, A! ;)"

Thanks hon!


message 13: by Ana (new)

Ana Buenrostro Amazing review my friend!! Thank you so so so sooooo much for recommending this gem!!! Loved every freaking page!!! And I agree 100% with your review.


message 14: by A_Ryan (new)

A_Ryan Ana wrote: "Amazing review my friend!! Thank you so so so sooooo much for recommending this gem!!! Loved every freaking page!!! And I agree 100% with your review."

Im sooo glad you loved it!!! Yay!!! :)


~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~ Wonderful review, A! This is such an amazing book, I loved it. <3


message 16: by A_Ryan (new)

A_Ryan Anna ☘ The Bibliomaniacal Abibliophobe ☘ wrote: "Wonderful review, A! This is such an amazing book, I loved it. <3"

Thanks hon. I think its the best in the series! :)


back to top