Kai’s review of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child: Parts One and Two (Harry Potter, #8) > Likes and Comments

578 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Is it also safe to say how JEALOUS WE ARE.


message 2: by Kai (new)

Kai Christian wrote: "Is it also safe to say how JEALOUS WE ARE."

Ha, well...oops. :D


message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Kai wrote: "Christian wrote: "Is it also safe to say how JEALOUS WE ARE."

Ha, well...oops. :D"


So lucky, man.


message 4: by Kai (new)

Kai Christian wrote: "Kai wrote: "Christian wrote: "Is it also safe to say how JEALOUS WE ARE."

Ha, well...oops. :D"

So lucky, man."


My brain still can't grasp the reality of it all...


message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Kai wrote: "Christian wrote: "Kai wrote: "Christian wrote: "Is it also safe to say how JEALOUS WE ARE."

Ha, well...oops. :D"

So lucky, man."

My brain still can't grasp the reality of it all..."


Excited for you, tbh.


message 6: by Kai (new)

Kai Christian wrote: "Kai wrote: "Christian wrote: "Kai wrote: "Christian wrote: "Is it also safe to say how JEALOUS WE ARE."

Ha, well...oops. :D"

So lucky, man."

My brain still can't grasp the reality of it all..."
..."


Thanks. Not sure if I should read the book before or after watching the play though.


message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Kai wrote: "Christian wrote: "Kai wrote: "Christian wrote: "Kai wrote: "Christian wrote: "Is it also safe to say how JEALOUS WE ARE."

Ha, well...oops. :D"

So lucky, man."

My brain still can't grasp the real..."


Nah, you should just watch it first. For me, at least.


message 8: by Kai (new)

Kai

My brain still can't gr..."


I won't be able to wait till I see it. I'll just have to read it. All the temptation...


message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Kai wrote: "

My brain still can't gr..."

I won't be able to wait till I see it. I'll just have to read it. All the temptation..."


Yeah, that would work. Read it and then see what it'll look like on stage!


message 10: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra wait... 2015... isn't this 2016? Or are they selling timeturners that actually work this time? (please can I have one if so)


message 11: by Kai (new)

Kai Cassandra wrote: "wait... 2015... isn't this 2016? Or are they selling timeturners that actually work this time? (please can I have one if so)"

Whoops, my bad!


message 12: by Kai (new)

Kai Kai wrote: "

My brain still can't gr..."

I won't be able to wait till I see it. I'll just have to read it. All the temptation..."


That's what I will do :)


message 13: by Maria (new)

Maria Agh so lucky it's not going to be in America


message 14: by P (new)

P I was shocked seeing you rated this book and thought it was already out. Lol


message 15: by Farith (new)

Farith Lucky! Enjoy it :)


message 16: by Kai (new)

Kai Maria (Netherreads) wrote: "Agh so lucky it's not going to be in America"

Yeah, they already have HP World, and the new movie trilogy. That's enough.


message 17: by Kai (new)

Kai P wrote: "I was shocked seeing you rated this book and thought it was already out. Lol"

I normally don't rate books before their release date, cause you never know how good it'll really be. But this is JK Rowling so I know for sure it'll be better than I expected.


message 18: by Kai (new)

Kai Farith wrote: "Lucky! Enjoy it :)"

I completely and utterly will! Thanks :)


message 19: by Michael (new)

Michael I hope it is good to


message 20: by Kai (new)

Kai It will be. I have 0 doubts about it


message 21: by Kai (new)

Kai Amanda wrote: "Good luck ur lucky"

Still can't believe my luck...


message 22: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Gouin Not to be a bubble burster, but JK didn't write this. She collaborated some ideas but honestly it's just fanfiction. Rowling gave it the thumbs up but it's in no way her work which makes me really skeptical about it.


message 23: by Kai (new)

Kai Chelsea wrote: "Not to be a bubble burster, but JK didn't write this. She collaborated some ideas but honestly it's just fanfiction. Rowling gave it the thumbs up but it's in no way her work which makes me really ..."

I don't think you can call it a "fanfiction". Rowling, Thorne and Tiffany worked on this project together, from start to end and I know that she had a big influence on this play. She would have never given her own story away like this if she wasn't 100% commited to its credibility. And I mean, she didn't. She is part of the team that brought and still works on bringing the Cursed Child to life. There's a lot of herself in this story, I'm sure, and I have zero doubts that it will be everything I've wished for and more.


ℛ a ℂ ℎ ℯ ℓ ♥️ I'm so jealous of u right now XD


message 25: by Kai (new)

Kai ✨R a c h e l✨ wrote: "I'm so jealous of u right now XD"

Well...I'd be jealous of myself too :D


ℛ a ℂ ℎ ℯ ℓ ♥️ Kai wrote: "✨R a c h e l✨ wrote: "I'm so jealous of u right now XD"

Well...I'd be jealous of myself too :D"


Lol I knew u were going to say that! That's exactly what I would say if this conversation was reversed XD I'm trying to read all the books again but I'm not going to be done by the end of this month XD I forgot how much more I love the books then the movies! (I love both but the books have so much more in them)!


message 27: by Kai (new)

Kai ✨R a c h e l✨ wrote: "Kai wrote: "✨R a c h e l✨ wrote: "I'm so jealous of u right now XD"

Well...I'd be jealous of myself too :D"

Lol I knew u were going to say that! That's exactly what I would say if this conversati..."


I'm rereading them as well, but I'm basically always rereading them nonstop. And I love both, movies and books of course, but the books are so much better, I think no movie could ever capture it whole :)


message 28: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Newbold Have fun in London ! I saw the play last month and can't wait for the book =D


message 29: by Kai (new)

Kai Can't believe I'll see it so soon!


message 30: by Emma (new)

Emma Brielle Wow that is so amazing! This will be an amazing play for sure! I hope it goes exactly how it is described! Have fun!


message 31: by Kai (new)

Kai If Kai liked it, it must be good.


message 32: by Kai (new)

Kai Emma wrote: "Wow that is so amazing! This will be an amazing play for sure! I hope it goes exactly how it is described! Have fun!"

I'm sure the play will blow my mind. I only heard amazing things about it


message 33: by Kai (new)

Kai Kai wrote: "If Kai liked it, it must be good."

It's alright. There's quite a few details that I disapprove of. But I want to wait and form a proper opinion after seeing it on stage.


message 34: by Shivaraj (new)

Shivaraj K His son albus severus on the trail.......


message 35: by Shivaraj (new)

Shivaraj K It would be fantastic


message 36: by Kai (new)

Kai Shivaraj wrote: "His son albus severus on the trail......."

On the trail?


message 37: by Greta (new)

Greta I want to know your thoughts about the play! :D


message 38: by Kai (new)

Kai Greta wrote: "I want to know your thoughts about the play! :D"

Give me a few days and I'll post everything right in this review :)


message 39: by Maureen (new)

Maureen As I was reading this play, I kept thinking to myself how amazing this will be on stage. Truly jealous. I hope it is as awesome as I imagine it will be. Hope you love it.


message 40: by Kai (new)

Kai Maureen wrote: "As I was reading this play, I kept thinking to myself how amazing this will be on stage. Truly jealous. I hope it is as awesome as I imagine it will be. Hope you love it."

Thanks, I'm 100% sure I will :)


message 41: by heather ||-// (new)

heather ||-// enjoy yourself, but not too much because i'm jealous enough, as is. :)


message 42: by Closet (new)

Closet Readers I am so jealous it hurts have fun :)


message 43: by Kai (new)

Kai I so absolutely did, I'm in love


message 44: by Koen (new)

Koen Good to hear it is as amazing as I thought'd it be on stage while reading the script. Amazingly jealous though haha :D


message 45: by Gracie (new)

Gracie really lucky


message 46: by Natasha (new)

Natasha How I wish they will do a world tour on this play so everyone could see it SO JEALOUS


message 47: by Molly (new)

Molly I was there on the 3rd of August too - it's hard to put into words, isn't it? The sense of community in the audience was just incredible. Reading the script doesn't do it justice, not even a little bit❤️


message 48: by Kai (new)

Kai Natasha wrote: "How I wish they will do a world tour on this play so everyone could see it SO JEALOUS"

Koen wrote: "Good to hear it is as amazing as I thought'd it be on stage while reading the script. Amazingly jealous though haha :D"

It's more amazing than anything you can imagine Koen :D
And man a world tour would be nice. I'm already jealous of all the people who get to see it...even though I've seen it. But I really want to go again!


message 49: by Kai (new)

Kai Molly wrote: "I was there on the 3rd of August too - it's hard to put into words, isn't it? The sense of community in the audience was just incredible. Reading the script doesn't do it justice, not even a little..."

I know, I can't really describe it. It was just magical.


message 50: by Daveyreads (new)

Daveyreads you must be brain dead to call that hopeless attempt of a plot amazing


« previous 1
back to top