Melissa’s review of Just Listen > Likes and Comments

19 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Veras Maryjane wrote: "I love Sarah Dessen! Some of her stories feel a bit repetitive if you read them back to back, so I recommend spreading them out a bit. :)"

Will do! :)


message 2: by Julissa (new)

Julissa I can't wait to read this! I have read two of her books and loved them :)


message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Veras Julissa wrote: "I can't wait to read this! I have read two of her books and loved them :)"

Yo leí Someone Like You y me gustó bastante... pero este me enamoró :) Espero que te guste!


message 4: by Julissa (new)

Julissa You should read The Truth About Forever or This Lullaby next :D


message 5: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Veras Julissa wrote: "You should read The Truth About Forever or This Lullaby next :D"

Lo tendré en cuenta, gracias ^__^


message 6: by Maria (new)

Maria Diaz I LOOOOOVE HER!!!! The Truth About Forever es mi favorito de ella!!! Te hablaré en la semana para darte la lista de must read de ella!


message 7: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Veras Maria wrote: "I LOOOOOVE HER!!!! The Truth About Forever es mi favorito de ella!!! Te hablaré en la semana para darte la lista de must read de ella!"

Jajaja, ok :D


message 8: by Sam! (new)

Sam! at the bookstore I love how Dessen incorporates so much family dynamic into her contemporaries. Most contemporary romance authors tend to just brush by the family, and it's become pretty annoying.


message 9: by Sandra (new)

Sandra I really need to read me some Sarah Dessen


back to top