Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth’s review of Perfect Ruin (Unyielding, #2) > Likes and Comments

40 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» Enjoy, darling girl! :D xoxo


message 2: by Maya (new)

Maya Hope you'll enjoy this one. I loved it! :)


message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma Happy reading hun xoxo =)


message 4: by Ana O (new)

Ana O Glad you liked it buddy <3


Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ Another amazing review, lovely :) xx


Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth Megan wrote: "Another amazing review, lovely :) xx"

Thank you, sweets! xx


⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰ Great review Astrid x


Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth Alicia wrote: "Great review Astrid x"

Thank you, Alicia! x


message 9: by ♥Sharon♥ (new)

♥Sharon♥ Love your review Astrid!


✦❋Arianna✦❋ Fabulous review, babe! xo


Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth ♥Sharon♥ wrote: "Love your review Astrid!"

Thank you, Sharon!! :)


Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth Arianna wrote: "Fabulous review, babe! xo"

Thanks, sweets! xo


message 13: by Baba (new)

Baba  Fab review, sweets! xxx


Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth Baba ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter wrote: "Fab review, sweets! xxx"

Thank you, lovely! xxx


Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews Awesome review Astrid! I haven't read this author before. Adding it to the ever expanding list :)


Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth T's Book ~ Tanja wrote: "Awesome review Astrid! I haven't read this author before. Adding it to the ever expanding list :)"

Thank you, Tanja! Perfect Chaos was the first one I read by Nashoda Rose as well! I hope you love them as much as I did!


Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth Val ⚓️ Shameless, Bitchy & Skanky ⚓️ wrote: "Great review :))"

Thank you, lady! xx


message 19: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina Wonderful review, sweetie :D


message 20: by Judith (new)

Judith Terrific review,darling,xx


Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth Sabrina wrote: "Wonderful review, sweetie :D"

Thanks, lovely! xx :D


Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth Judith wrote: "Terrific review,darling,xx"

Thank you, darling xx


message 23: by Lyndy Ann ♫ (new)

Lyndy Ann ♫ Amazing review honey and I told you there is something SPECIAL about Kai, you get more Kai in the Tear Assunder series too :-) X


Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth Lyndy Ann ♫ wrote: "Amazing review honey and I told you there is something SPECIAL about Kai, you get more Kai in the Tear Assunder series too :-) X"

Thank you, sweetness! Yes, he is totally my kind of guy! <3 I will definitely get back to her Tear Assunder series.


message 25: by Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ (last edited Aug 01, 2016 12:28PM) (new)

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ bot.. but.. .but I LOVE RAINBOW FARTING UNICORNS!

This sounds very tempting. Tell me, which book did ya like more, #1 or #2? I think you rated them both at a 5, right?
Does this have any mafia stuff in it, cuz I'm not much into that >.<?
oh yeah and can I read this as a standalone?


message 27: by Jessica's (new)

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession Awesome review hun :)


message 28: by Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth (last edited Aug 01, 2016 08:54PM) (new)

Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth ✤Maria✤ wrote: "bot.. but.. .but I LOVE RAINBOW FARTING UNICORNS!

This sounds very tempting. Tell me, which book did ya like more, #1 or #2? I think you rated them both at a 5, right?
Does this have any mafia stu..."


#2,
#1 was 4.75, #2 was a straight 5 to me.
No mafia stuff but an evil drug overlord.
And I don't recommend it. The books have an overarching plotline that will leave you confused if you don't read in order.
Now, that meme is disturbing :D


Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth Jessica's wrote: "Awesome review hun :)"

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ wrote: "great review Astrid!"

Thank you lovelies! :)


message 30: by Jen (last edited Aug 01, 2016 10:14PM) (new)

Jen Fab review, hun!


message 31: by Jen (new)

Jen Atstrid....that was a brilliant review...I LOVE your "Rainbow farting unicorns!!!" LMAO!!! You have me very excited to jump into this book!!! Thank you hon...oxoxoxo


Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth Jen wrote: "Atstrid....that was a brilliant review...I LOVE your "Rainbow farting unicorns!!!" LMAO!!! You have me very excited to jump into this book!!! Thank you hon...oxoxoxo"

Thank you so much, Jen! I :D Yeah those rainbow farting unicorns ;)

I hope you love this one as much as I did!


Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth Jen wrote: "Fan review, hun!"

Thanks, sweets!


message 34: by Ingie (last edited Aug 01, 2016 10:02PM) (new)

Ingie Great review, Astrid!


Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ Astrid - ✿ˑ☆ Vanilla & Spice Books ☆ˑ✿ wrote: "✤Maria✤ wrote: "bot.. but.. .but I LOVE RAINBOW FARTING UNICORNS!

This sounds very tempting. Tell me, which book did ya like more, #1 or #2? I think you rated them both at a 5, right?
Does this ha..."


Gotcha... think I'm gonna pass >.< I need unicorns lol!


Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth Ingela wrote: "Great review, Astrid!"

Thank you, Ingela! :)


message 37: by Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth (last edited Aug 02, 2016 08:25AM) (new)

Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth ✤Maria✤ wrote: "Gotcha... think I'm gonna pass >.< I need unicorns lol!"

Haha! :D *bok bok*


Christie«SHBBblogger» LOVE your review. This one is certainly dark and pushes your limits, but I think so worth it. I'm so happy that it went well for you. xo


Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth Christie«SHBBblogger» wrote: "LOVE your review. This one is certainly dark and pushes your limits, but I think so worth it. I'm so happy that it went well for you. xo"

Thank you, sweetie! <3

Absolutely agree!


back to top