Maya’s review of Dance with the Devil (Dark-Hunter, #4; Were-Hunter, #2) > Likes and Comments

29 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by AgusAndreoli (new)

AgusAndreoli GIRLLLL PLS YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET THE THINGS YOU SAID ABOUT ACHERON I SWEAR! I was just like you until i read his book. I CRIED. I CRIED A FUCKING LOT. It was so frustrating reading about all the bullshit he went through and can´t do anything to help him. His story and the other one about someone related to him that i don´t want to make you a spoiler so i´m not saying his name are the most sad and frustrating stories that i have ever read.


message 2: by Maya (new)

Maya AgusAndreoli wrote: "GIRLLLL PLS YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET THE THINGS YOU SAID ABOUT ACHERON I SWEAR! I was just like you until i read his book. I CRIED. I CRIED A FUCKING LOT. It was so frustrating reading about all the..."

Maybe, when I read the rest of the books, I'll warm up to him, but for now he's on my black list. I hope the next book will as great as this one. I've seem the quotes and I think I'll like it, especially if Zarek's going to be part of the story. :)


message 3: by Trina (new)

Trina Depositario Please Maya read Acheron's book...you will understand him as to how he had suffered under Artemis...please,please!!!


message 4: by Candace (new)

Candace Terrific review, Maya! :)


message 5: by Maya (new)

Maya Trina wrote: "Please Maya read Acheron's book...you will understand him as to how he had suffered under Artemis...please,please!!!"

Maybe I'll read it but for now I'm having a small break from the greek gods. Need my fantasy beasts PNR fix. :)


message 6: by Maya (new)

Maya Candace wrote: "Terrific review, Maya! :)"

Thank you, Candace! I'm glad you liked it. :) xx


message 7: by Trina (new)

Trina Depositario I know i took a break from Ms. Kenyon's books myself for a little while...love your reviews...totally honest & upfront


message 8: by Maya (new)

Maya Trina wrote: "I know i took a break from Ms. Kenyon's books myself for a little while...love your reviews...totally honest & upfront"

Awww, thank you. *blush* I'm currently reading The Others series by Anne Bishop and my gosh it's really good. If you haven't already read it, try it. It's fantastic. :)


message 9: by Trina (new)

Trina Depositario Thanks for the recommendation will definitely check it out!!


message 10: by Elle (new)

Elle Simi!! Yaaas! I am a bit put off on Akri too. Poor Z. And I definitely loathe Artemis!


message 11: by Maya (new)

Maya Pamela wrote: "Simi!! Yaaas! I am a bit put off on Akri too. Poor Z. And I definitely loathe Artemis!"

I wonder if Simi gets her own book, that would be awesome. :)


message 12: by Elle (new)

Elle Oh my. That would be one hell of a book!


message 13: by Trina (new)

Trina Depositario That would be sooo awesome!!Hope she ends up with Nick!


back to top