Melanie’s review of Magic Binds (Kate Daniels, #9) > Likes and Comments

66 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ☽Luna☾ (new)

☽Luna☾ Great review Melanie


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ A super review Melanie! = DD


ᑭIᑭEᖇ⒤ᗩᗰ I'm sure like always your review was awesome but I have yet to read it because I haven't read this book yet, and I'm so afraid of any little spoiler spoiling it for me before I do!! But I am for sure going to read your review after!!Hahaha!


message 4: by Melanie (new)

Melanie ☽Luna☾ wrote: "Great review Melanie"

Thank you, Luna! <3 xx


message 5: by Melanie (new)

Melanie SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "A super review Melanie! = DD"

Thank you so much, Sue! <3 xx


message 6: by Melanie (new)

Melanie ᑭIᑭEᖇ⒤ᗩᗰ wrote: "I'm sure like always your review was awesome but I have yet to read it because I haven't read this book yet, and I'm so afraid of any little spoiler spoiling it for me before I do!! But I am for su..."

Well thank you in advance, Piper! You are so very kind! I hope you absolutely love this book, and then I can go read your review and gush with you! <3 xx


message 7: by Libby (new)

Libby I agree with this. I loved the book because, hey, Ilona Andrews and Kate Daniels, but it kind of felt like a 7th Harry Potter movie kind of book....


Books-fly-to-me I tore through the others and it took me over a week to finish this one. I realized it just wasn't holding my interest. You wrote an excellent review.


message 9: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Libby wrote: "I agree with this. I loved the book because, hey, Ilona Andrews and Kate Daniels, but it kind of felt like a 7th Harry Potter movie kind of book...."

That is honestly the perfect analogy! <3


message 10: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Books-fly-to-me wrote: "I tore through the others and it took me over a week to finish this one. I realized it just wasn't holding my interest. You wrote an excellent review."

Thank you so much! Sometimes I feel very alone with my feelings on this book. <3 haha


message 11: by Coco.V (new)

Coco.V Awesome review, sweetie! :) xx


message 12: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Coco.V wrote: "Awesome review, sweetie! :) xx"

Thank you so much, Coco! <3 xx


message 13: by Beanbag (new)

Beanbag Love I just finished it and I'm mulling my rating. I agree with so much of what you say here. There's something disjointed and tedious about some of the aspects of this book. And, yes, it feels like filler/sequel bait.

Excellent review!


message 14: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Beanbag wrote: "I just finished it and I'm mulling my rating. I agree with so much of what you say here. There's something disjointed and tedious about some of the aspects of this book. And, yes, it feels like fil..."

Thank you so much, Beanbag! This means even more coming from you! I'm sorry I'm just now seeing this comment though, hehe! <3


Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥ Fantastic review, Melanie!! ♡xx


message 16: by Beanbag (new)

Beanbag Love Hahaha! I often miss comments on my reviews and I end up replying as much as a year later.

I still haven't reviewed this one, and I reread it just to be sure. It's just really hard to explain how it wasn't *there*. If that makes sense.


message 17: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥ wrote: "Fantastic review, Melanie!! ♡xx"

Thank you, Jess! <3 xx


message 18: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Hey I would to know few things:
Did the heroine ever get raped?
Is there cheating in these series?
Does it has love triangles?


message 19: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Sofia wrote: "Hey I would to know few things:
Did the heroine ever get raped?
Is there cheating in these series?
Does it has love triangles?"


Hey, Sofia! I'm so sorry I'm just now seeing this message! The Heroine never gets raped, there is a bit of a love triangle, but never over the top, and you never really believe one of the sides, and the cheating is hard to talk about without spoilers, but there is grey area cheating in one book. Again, I'm so sorry that I didn't see this message! But I hope you're having the happiest of reading! 💗xx


message 20: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Melanie could you send me a private message about the cheating? because right now I really don't want to read anything with cheating.
I don't care about that spoiler.


message 21: by Beanbag (new)

Beanbag Love Great review, Melanie!


back to top