Shelby *trains flying monkeys*’s review of MacKenzie Fire (Shine Not Burn, #2) > Likes and Comments

90 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rachel Reads Ravenously Convincing review Shelby! I've had this on the kindle forever...


Shelby *trains flying monkeys* Rachel ♥Reads Ravenously♥ wrote: "Convincing review Shelby! I've had this on the kindle forever..."

It is just a completely fun one. :)


message 3: by Carmen (new)

Carmen Great review, Shelby.


Wendy'sThoughts You nailed all the good parts ! terrific Shelby xoxoxo


message 5: by Patrycja (new)

Patrycja STUNNING review, darling!!


Kelly (and the Book Boar) Who are you and where is Shelby??? 4 Star romances errrrywhere. Lordamighty!


Shelby *trains flying monkeys* Patrycja wrote: "STUNNING review, darling!!"

Wendy'sThoughts wrote: "You nailed all the good parts ! terrific Shelby xoxoxo"

Carmen wrote: "Great review, Shelby."

Thanks Carmen, Wendy and Patrycja :)


Shelby *trains flying monkeys* Kelly (and the Book Boar) wrote: "Who are you and where is Shelby??? 4 Star romances errrrywhere. Lordamighty!"

I've either bumped my head or I'm horny. It could go either way.


Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog FAB review Shelby!! :)
xoxoxo


Shelby *trains flying monkeys* Patty ❤️❤️ Belongs To ❤️Kellan❤️Jesse❤️ Miller❤️Garrett❤️Malcolm and Archer❤️❤️ wrote: "FAB review Shelby!! :)
xoxoxo"


Thanks Patty!


message 11: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen FANTASTIC review Shelby! I'm reading book 1 so I figure I'll be reading this one too :-)


Shelby *trains flying monkeys* Kathleen wrote: "FANTASTIC review Shelby! I'm reading book 1 so I figure I'll be reading this one too :-)"

These books are so fun. I wish there were more of them.


message 13: by Kristin (new)

Kristin Queen I really am curious though- they went to Kelly’s bachelorette party but kelly had no part in wither of their weddings or life after? What happened to kelly!?


back to top