Brenda’s review of Find Her (Detective D.D. Warren, #8) > Likes and Comments

42 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diane S ☔ (new)

Diane S ☔ Awesome review, Brenda. Was this very graphic, the violence that is?


message 2: by Brenda (new)

Brenda No, Diane, nothing too explicit. I wasn't even sure she was being sexually assaulted for quite awhile. If you can control your imagination, you'll be fine.


message 3: by Diane S ☔ (new)

Diane S ☔ Thanks Brenda. Will try it then.


message 4: by Val (new)

Val So tempted to read this! Hope it doesn't freak me out too much, though x


Laura/Mystery in Minutes Great review, Brenda. Can this be read as a standalone?


message 6: by Christine (new)

Christine Geez, I have to read 8 books before I can read those Acknowledgements? You are such a tease, Brenda! lol!!!


message 7: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Val wrote: "So tempted to read this! Hope it doesn't freak me out too much, though x"

I hope it doesn't freak you out at all! :-)


Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Awesome review Brenda! I am on book 6 and have it planned to pick up at the library next month so that I can read rhis book soon!


message 9: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Masterson Great review Brenda! This sounds really good!


message 10: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Laura wrote: "Great review, Brenda. Can this be read as a standalone?"

Laura, I'm pretty strict when I read a series. Has to be in order. But this one, I think, can be read as a standalone. You won't get a *complete* understanding of D.D. Warren's personality and background, but I don't think that will matter in this case.


message 11: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Thanks, Stephanie!


message 12: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Christine wrote: "Geez, I have to read 8 books before I can read those Acknowledgements? You are such a tease, Brenda! lol!!!"

Haha! Read faster, girl!


message 13: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Mary wrote: "Awesome review Brenda! I am on book 6 and have it planned to pick up at the library next month so that I can read rhis book soon!"

Thanks, Mary! You'll really like this one, I bet.


message 14: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Jennifer wrote: "Great review Brenda! This sounds really good!"

Thanks, Jennifer! It's a good psychological study of Flora as an abductee.


message 15: by Lisa (new)

Lisa awesome review i love this author looking forward to reading it


message 16: by Brenda (last edited Feb 17, 2016 06:08PM) (new)

Brenda Lisa wrote: "awesome review i love this author looking forward to reading it"

Thanks, Lisa. Hope you get to it soon. I'll look for your review.


message 17: by Linda (new)

Linda Such a good review, Brenda! That's the sign of a great book when something within triggers the bloodhound in us! Glad it ended well. Adding it!


message 18: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Linda wrote: "Such a good review, Brenda! That's the sign of a great book when something within triggers the bloodhound in us! Glad it ended well. Adding it!"

Thank you, Linda. And I love figuring out the puzzle when an author doles out clues so tantalizingly.


message 19: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Yay! I'm glad you like this one so much. I just got it and can't wait to read it now :) Great review!


message 20: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Deanna wrote: "Yay! I'm glad you like this one so much. I just got it and can't wait to read it now :) Great review!"

Thanks! I'll be looking for your review and hoping you like it as much as I did.


message 21: by Janet (new)

Janet In reading your review I could not figure out what you were thinking was an editorial error.
Unless you explain to me, I will be having trouble getting to sleep at night!


message 22: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Janet wrote: "In reading your review I could not figure out what you were thinking was an editorial error.
Unless you explain to me, I will be having trouble getting to sleep at night!"


Oh, no! I don't remember the exact details now, so I guess you'll be tired tomorrow. Sorry! ;-)


message 23: by DeB (new)

DeB MaRtEnS You have honoured Lisa Gardner and even made me curious. Well done!


message 24: by Brenda (new)

Brenda DeB wrote: "You have honoured Lisa Gardner and even made me curious. Well done!"

Thanks, DeB!


message 25: by D.p. (new)

D.p. I actually came here to try to make sense of it so far. I will forge thru because I'm a true Lisa Gardner (and DD) fan. thank you!!


message 26: by Brenda (new)

Brenda D.p., as a Lisa Gardner fan, have faith that she'll get you to where you need to be with this book. As you can see, it was a struggle for me, too. I'm glad my review helped! Now I'm eager to find out what you think of it when you're done!


message 27: by Mike (new)

Mike Fantastic review, Brenda. I've had my eye on this one since it came out but want to read my way through the series.


message 28: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Mike wrote: "Fantastic review, Brenda. I've had my eye on this one since it came out but want to read my way through the series."

Always best to start at the beginning, Mike. Her characters, like DD, do grow as the series progresses.


message 29: by Joanne (new)

Joanne Camidge seguin Flora, I thought , was behaving quite rationally for surviving what she did. I liked her from the start but was so glad at the end...hugs


message 30: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Joanne wrote: "Flora, I thought , was behaving quite rationally for surviving what she did. I liked her from the start but was so glad at the end...hugs"

Lisa Gardner certainly developed Flora throughout the book, and I, too, was happy at the end!


back to top