Kai’s review of Eldest (The Inheritance Cycle, #2) > Likes and Comments

91 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Judah (new)

Judah It pays off in book 3. Book 2 is dragging out the set up.


message 2: by Kai (new)

Kai Judah wrote: "It pays off in book 3. Book 2 is dragging out the set up."

I'll find out sooner or later


message 3: by Judah (new)

Judah In my reading, book 2 was the dullest and weakest of the 4.


message 4: by Kai (new)

Kai Judah wrote: "In my reading, book 2 was the dullest and weakest of the 4."

I'm excited to read book 4, cause I've never read it.


message 5: by Judah (new)

Judah I cried at the time. #Murtagh


message 6: by Solomon (new)

Solomon Wreath TRULY MAGNIFICENT REVIEW!!!!!!!!


message 7: by Kai (new)

Kai Judah wrote: "I cried at the time. #Murtagh"

Poor you!


message 8: by Kai (new)

Kai Solomon wrote: "TRULY MAGNIFICENT REVIEW!!!!!!!!"

thank you!


message 9: by SNManley (new)

SNManley amazing review!!!


message 10: by Kai (new)

Kai SNManley wrote: "amazing review!!!"

thanks :)


message 11: by SNManley (new)

SNManley no really it WAS AMAZING…!!!


message 12: by Skylar (new)

Skylar Donlea I think this is possibly my favorite quote from Eldest, and Eldest has got to be my favorite book in the series, it's a lot better than Eragon in my opinion


message 13: by Kai (new)

Kai Skylar wrote: "I think this is possibly my favorite quote from Eldest, and Eldest has got to be my favorite book in the series, it's a lot better than Eragon in my opinion"

it's definitely much better than Eragon


message 14: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Papadopoulou Let's not forget that Paolini wrote Eragon when he was 15, I wish I had half the talent he had at that age


message 15: by Kai (new)

Kai Andrea wrote: "Let's not forget that Paolini wrote Eragon when he was 15, I wish I had half the talent he had at that age"

It often shows that he was super young. His idea of masculinity, valour, etc. are definitely those of a 15-year-old boy - and therefore often quite cringe-worthy. But on the other hand, there aren't many people that age who can pull off a book as he did.


message 16: by Pola (new)

Pola Michalek




message 17: by Solange (new)

Solange Lawrence Roran is actually my favourite character. A real leader type


message 18: by Kai (new)

Kai Solange wrote: "Roran is actually my favourite character. A real leader type"

let's agree to disagree then. I don't think I'll ever warm up to Roran.


back to top