Mary ~Ravager of Tomes~’s review of The Final Empire (Mistborn, #1) > Likes and Comments

163 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Petrik (new)

Petrik happy reading Mary! hope you enjoy it as much as I do :D


Mary ~Ravager of Tomes~ Petrik wrote: "happy reading Mary! hope you enjoy it as much as I do :D"

Awh thank you Petrik! I have loved everything I've read from Sanderson so far, so I hope so too! :)


message 3: by Haïfa (new)

Haïfa Great review Mary!! I totally relate, it's so hard to write reviews for books I adored while criticism comes way easier for I book I disliked ^^


Mary ~Ravager of Tomes~ Haifoun wrote: "Great review Mary!! I totally relate, it's so hard to write reviews for books I adored while criticism comes way easier for I book I disliked ^^"

Thank you Hai! Gosh I know the negative reviews just come pouring out but I gotta dig deep for the positives lol!


message 5: by prag ♻ (new)

prag ♻ I was avoiding this review in case spoilers, but yay I was safe. I completely agree: the characters are fantastically written. I'm just really slow in reading this one, I don't know why :/


message 6: by Petrik (new)

Petrik Can't believe i just saw your review on Final Empire Mary, I'm so ashamed. :(

Fantastic review as usual! Glad you enjoyed it and I hope you'll finish this trilogy! :)


Mary ~Ravager of Tomes~ Pragya wrote: "I was avoiding this review in case spoilers, but yay I was safe. I completely agree: the characters are fantastically written. I'm just really slow in reading this one, I don't know why :/"

I always tag my spoilers girl! ;D but hey it took me some time reading this one too. It's a hunk of a book!


Mary ~Ravager of Tomes~ Petrik wrote: "Can't believe i just saw your review on Final Empire Mary, I'm so ashamed. :(

Fantastic review as usual! Glad you enjoyed it and I hope you'll finish this trilogy! :)"


Awh that's okay Petrik, don't be ashamed! *hug* thank you! I'll definitely be finishing this trilogy 100% for sure!


message 9: by Celeste (new)

Celeste Fantastic review for a fantastic book. Glad you loved it! Allomancy is indeed one of the coolest magic systems ever.


Mary ~Ravager of Tomes~ Celeste wrote: "Fantastic review for a fantastic book. Glad you loved it! Allomancy is indeed one of the coolest magic systems ever."

Awh thank you Celeste!! Allomancy is so badasssssss ugh I can't wait to read the Well of Ascension!


message 11: by Zero (new)

Zero A beautiful review
You're smart ;)


Mary ~Ravager of Tomes~ Peter wrote: "A beautiful review
You're smart ;)"


Thanks lovely! :D


message 13: by Zero (new)

Zero Mary ~Ravager of Tomes~ wrote: "Peter wrote: "A beautiful review
You're smart ;)"

Thanks lovely! :D"


Thank you too, gorgeous ;)


message 14: by prag ♻ (new)

prag ♻ Mary ~Ravager of Tomes~ wrote: "Pragya wrote: "I was avoiding this review in case spoilers, but yay I was safe. I completely agree: the characters are fantastically written. I'm just really slow in reading this one, I don't know ..."

I'm back now xD usually people have powers hidden inside them in these kinda books, but burnibg metals is such a unique concept!


Mary ~Ravager of Tomes~ Awh thank you Craig I totally agree!! I feel like Allomancy got even better as the series went on!


message 16: by Diane (new)

Diane Wallace good review!


Mary ~Ravager of Tomes~ Thank you Diane! :)


back to top