Jewel’s review of Wake Me Up Inside (Mates #1) > Likes and Comments

22 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ☆ Todd (new)

☆ Todd We're talking Ele into reading this. Just thought you should know. hehe


message 2: by Jewel (new)

Jewel ☆ Todd wrote: "We're talking Ele into reading this. Just thought you should know. hehe"

Yeah?!? Wow. I know she doesn't like shifter books, so I hope you are successful and that she likes these!


message 3: by Ele (new)

Ele Jewel wrote: "☆ Todd wrote: "We're talking Ele into reading this. Just thought you should know. hehe"

Yeah?!? Wow. I know she doesn't like shifter books, so I hope you are successful and that she likes these!"


So...I added this. It's all on Todd.


message 4: by Jewel (last edited Sep 23, 2015 04:19AM) (new)

Jewel Eleftheria wrote: "Jewel wrote: "☆ Todd wrote: "We're talking Ele into reading this. Just thought you should know. hehe"

Yeah?!? Wow. I know she doesn't like shifter books, so I hope you are successful and that she..."


*jumps up and down and claps* YAY! I hope you like these. These might be the books that converted me to liking shifter books.


message 5: by Ele (new)

Ele Jewel wrote: "Eleftheria wrote: "Jewel wrote: "☆ Todd wrote: "We're talking Ele into reading this. Just thought you should know. hehe"

Yeah?!? Wow. I know she doesn't like shifter books, so I hope you are succ..."


Wow! That says a lot!


message 6: by ☆ Todd (new)

☆ Todd Jewel wrote: "*jumps up and down and claps* YAY! I hope you like these. These might be the books that converted me to liking shifter books."

Book 1 was my favorite, which is the one that I *really* thought Ele would love.

Book 2 was more 'vampy', but I liked vamp books already, so I enjoyed it.

Book 3 was back to focusing on shifters again and my least favorite, but I still liked it a lot.


message 7: by Jewel (new)

Jewel ☆ Todd wrote: "Book 1 was my favorite, which is the one that I *really* thought Ele would love.

Book 2 was more 'vampy', but I liked vamp books already, so I enjoyed it.

Book 3 was back to focusing on shifters again and my least favorite, but I still liked it a lot."


We agree, totally. I'm shocked by this event. :-| <<--shocked face


message 8: by ☆ Todd (new)

☆ Todd Jewel wrote: "☆ Todd wrote: "We agree, totally. I'm shocked by this event. :-| <<--shocked face "

Yes, I know. We never agree on anything. ;- ) heh


message 9: by Jewel (new)

Jewel ☆ Todd wrote: "Jewel wrote: "☆ Todd wrote: "We agree, totally. I'm shocked by this event. :-|

Yes, I know. We never agree on anything. ;- ) heh"


LOL


message 10: by Christelle (new)

Christelle I see you're in a re-read mood ;) I am as well : and isn't it a rush when you enjoy a story as much the 2nd time as the first one ??


message 11: by Jewel (new)

Jewel Christelle wrote: "I see you're in a re-read mood ;) I am as well : and isn't it a rush when you enjoy a story as much the 2nd time as the first one ??"

Indeed! It's so much better than "why did I rate this so high?!" LOL


message 12: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Wow, lovely review! This makes me want to just drop everything and go read it! Praying for a sale. :)


message 13: by Jewel (new)

Jewel Melissa wrote: "Wow, lovely review! This makes me want to just drop everything and go read it! Praying for a sale. :)"

Thank you, Melissa! The series is on Kindle Unlimited, if you have that.


Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read** Great review! I just added this paperback to my list. I can't stop thinking about Zev and Jonah....I need this book on my shelf!


message 15: by Jewel (new)

Jewel Mirjana ***Let's Sound It Out - - - Mary-On-A*** wrote: "Great review! I just added this paperback to my list. I can't stop thinking about Zev and Jonah....I need this book on my shelf!"

They were the sweetest of sweet, weren't they? They're my favorite couple of this series (so far, anyway)


message 16: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Jewel wrote: "Melissa wrote: "Wow, lovely review! This makes me want to just drop everything and go read it! Praying for a sale. :)"

Thank you, Melissa! The series is on Kindle Unlimited, if you have that."


Oh, I do!! It's a trial membership but have been thinking of letting it go on for a month or 2 so I can read more. ;)


message 17: by Jewel (new)

Jewel Melissa wrote: "Jewel wrote: "Melissa wrote: "Wow, lovely review! This makes me want to just drop everything and go read it! Praying for a sale. :)"

Thank you, Melissa! The series is on Kindle Unlimited, if you h..."


There ya go! :)


back to top