Karla’s review of Shadows (Lux, #0.5) > Likes and Comments

18 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ingie (last edited Nov 22, 2014 11:44AM) (new)

Ingie Nice review, Karla! Hope you will fall in love and "devour" these books as so many readers here does. (I read #1 and liked it but never seems to get the "right time" for this one or book #2.)


message 2: by Karla (new)

Karla Ingela wrote: "Nice review, Karla! Hope you will fall in love and "devour" these books as so many readers here does. (I read #1 and liked it but never seems to get the "right time" for this one or book #2.)"

This read really made the difference for me Ingela and I'm hungry for the rest of this series. Thanks!


message 3: by Shawna (new)

Shawna Great review, Karla! This is one of my all-time favorite PNR series! You've got some A+mazing reads ahead of you! I was frustrated with Daemon and Kat in the beginning of the series (Obsidian), as well, but I ended up loving them together; as I'm sure you will, too! And Obsidian felt too high school/teen/YA to me, but the other books aren't like that, at all. And don't forget to read Obsession as part of the overall Lux series! It's awesome, too! Enjoy! *hugs*


message 4: by Karla (new)

Karla Shawna wrote: "Great review, Karla! This is one of my all-time favorite PNR series! You've got some A+mazing reads ahead of you! I was frustrated with Daemon and Kat in the beginning of the series (Obsidian), as ..."

Thank you Shawna! Kristen is guiding me through the reading process and I think she told me after book 3 I can read Obsession. I'll check with her after I'm done with each book! I'm looking forward to the journey! :)


message 5: by ◊♦ Naomi (new)

◊♦ Naomi So glad to hear that! xo


message 6: by Karla (new)

Karla great review k!! xoxo!!


message 7: by Karla (new)

Karla Naomi wrote: "So glad to hear that! xo"

Thanks Naomi...I loved it! xo


message 9: by Karla (new)

Karla Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ wrote: "wonderful review Karla!"

Thanks Sharon!


message 10: by Karla (new)

Karla Karla wrote: "great review k!! xoxo!!"

Thanks K!


message 11: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Awesome review, Karla. I'm so glad you loved this book! Dawson is a wonderful character. xo


message 12: by Karla (new)

Karla Kristen (Peddler of Smut) wrote: "Awesome review, Karla. I'm so glad you loved this book! Dawson is a wonderful character. xo"

Thanks Kristen! You told me to be patient and it would get better...you were right! xo


back to top