Thomas’s review of Everything I Never Told You > Likes and Comments

92 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Savindi (new)

Savindi Ohhh I have to read this one! A friend of mine gifted this one to me for my birthday. I can't wait to read it.


message 2: by Ksenia (new)

Ksenia What a wonderful and emotional review, Thomas! Everything I Never Told You is on my tbr-shelf for a while, but you convince me to finally pick it up. I love your writing style; it’s such a pleasure to read your reviews.


message 3: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Savindi wrote: "Ohhh I have to read this one! A friend of mine gifted this one to me for my birthday. I can't wait to read it."

So cool that we both own copies of this! Looking forward to reading your thoughts when you get to it, Savindi.

Ksenia wrote: "What a wonderful and emotional review, Thomas! Everything I Never Told You is on my tbr-shelf for a while, but you convince me to finally pick it up. I love your writing style; it’s such a pleasur..."

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ksenia! It brings me happiness to know that my writing can influence people to pick up books that have the potential to change their lives.


message 4: by Xueting (new)

Xueting Great review! I'm reading this right now and I agree with everything you say. The characters all lead such sad lives, yet it's so realistic! Which probably makes it even sadder. I wonder how the mystery concludes though, but judging from how your and many other reviews don't really talk about the mystery itself, it shouldn't be something huge?


message 5: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Thank you, Xueting! I see your four-star rating and feel glad that you enjoyed the story. I agree that the characters lead sad lives but I think that plays into the subtle power of the story. I have a curiosity about your opinion about the ending that maybe we can discuss in a different thread so no one reading these comments receives an unexpected spoiler.


message 6: by Xueting (new)

Xueting Sure! It was an interesting ending...


message 7: by Hyeon (new)

Hyeon Thank you for the recommendation, I was having hard time finding a book that I want to read. I actually haven't read a book for several months , but ready to start now.


message 8: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Hyeon wrote: "Thank you for the recommendation, I was having hard time finding a book that I want to read. I actually haven't read a book for several months , but ready to start now."

You are welcome! Hope you enjoy it, Hyeon. :)


message 9: by Elva (new)

Elva what do you mean by "three dimentional characters"?


message 10: by Cristine (new)

Cristine Mermaid wow, I'm going to read it


message 11: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Cristine wrote: "wow, I'm going to read it"

Hope you enjoyed it Cristine, even though you gave it only three stars!

Elva wrote: "what do you mean by "three dimentional characters"?"

Hey Elva, I mean characters who are well-developed and have multiple facets to their personalities! Like this in a way: http://writersrelief.com/blog/2013/11...


message 12: by Cristine (new)

Cristine Mermaid Oh I did like it ! I'm glad I read it


back to top