Philip Hughes > Quotes > Quotable Quote
• Carry out a site survey whenever possible to assess the conditions in which an exhibition will take place, and familiarize yourself with any existing lighting infrastructure and daylight parameters.
• Examine existing electrical installations and determine whether they are adequate to support new lighting. Considering the routing of cables carefully.
• Plan the lighting early on. It is easier to add it at the beginning of the the design process than at the end.
• Create a lighting scheme that supports the exhibition structure and helps the convey the show's concept.
• Ensure that all graphical information that is intended to be read and adequately illuminated, and check the readability of the information.
• Consider the amount of heat the lighting will generate. Hot lamps may harm the exhibits and if the heat build-up is too great, additional air-conditioning may be needed.
• Make your collaborators aware of the lighting solutions you intend to provide by circulating your lighting plans to all relevant parties.”
― Philip Hughes,
All Members Who Liked This Quote
Browse By Tag
- love (67442)
- life (54224)
- inspirational (52958)
- humor (33916)
- philosophy (23549)
- god (17573)
- truth (17470)
- wisdom (15730)
- inspirational-quotes (15574)
- happiness (14268)
- romance (14101)
- hope (13577)
- death (13132)
- quotes (12734)
- poetry (12601)