Debra Gilbert Rosenberg > Quotes > Quotable Quote
“New mothers enter the world of parenting feeling much like Alice in Wonderland.
- Being a mother is one of the most rewarding jobs on earth and also one of the most challenging.
- Motherhood is a process. Learn to love the process.
- There is a tremendous amount of learning that takes place in the first year of your baby’s life; the baby learns a lot, too.
- It is sometimes difficult to reconcile the fantasy of what you thuoght motherhood would be like, and what you thought you would be like as a mother, with reality.
- Take care of yourself. If Mommy isn’t happy, no one else in the family is happy either.
- New mother generally need to lower their expectations.
- A good mother learns to love her child as he is and adjusts her mothering to suit her child.”
All Members Who Liked This Quote
Browse By Tag
- love (69781)
- life (55559)
- inspirational (54080)
- humor (34502)
- philosophy (24062)
- god (18054)
- truth (17746)
- inspirational-quotes (16256)
- wisdom (16139)
- romance (14528)
- happiness (14290)
- hope (13772)
- death (13505)
- poetry (13075)
- quotes (12934)