Debra Gilbert Rosenberg > Quotes > Quotable Quote
“New mothers enter the world of parenting feeling much like Alice in Wonderland.
- Being a mother is one of the most rewarding jobs on earth and also one of the most challenging.
- Motherhood is a process. Learn to love the process.
- There is a tremendous amount of learning that takes place in the first year of your baby’s life; the baby learns a lot, too.
- It is sometimes difficult to reconcile the fantasy of what you thuoght motherhood would be like, and what you thought you would be like as a mother, with reality.
- Take care of yourself. If Mommy isn’t happy, no one else in the family is happy either.
- New mother generally need to lower their expectations.
- A good mother learns to love her child as he is and adjusts her mothering to suit her child.”
Share this quote:
All Members Who Liked This Quote
Browse By Tag
- love (75128)
- life (58347)
- inspirational (55582)
- humor (36348)
- philosophy (22685)
- god (19819)
- inspirational-quotes (18717)
- truth (18326)
- wisdom (16654)
- romance (15993)
- poetry (15425)
- death (14945)
- happiness (14356)
- hope (13621)
- faith (13233)