Peter Safar > Quotes > Quotable Quote
“The Creed for the Sociopathic Obsessive Compulsive (Peter's Laws)
1. If anything can go wrong, Fix it!!! (To hell with Murphy!!)
2. When given a choice - Take Both!!
3. Multiple projects lead to multiple successes.
4. Start at the top, then work your way up.
5. Do it by the book... but be the author!
6. When forced to compromise, ask for more.
7. If you can't beat them, join them, then beat them.
8. If it's worth doing, it's got to be done right now.
9. If you can't win, change the rules.
10. If you can't change the rules, then ignore them.
11. Perfection is not optional.
12. When faced without a challenge, make one.
13. "No" simply means begin again at one level higher.
14. Don't walk when you can run.
15. Bureaucracy is a challenge to be conquered with a righteous attitude, a tolerance for stupidity, and a bulldozer when necessary.
16. When in doubt: THINK!
17. Patience is a virtue, but persistence to the point of success is a blessing.
18. The squeaky wheel gets replaced.
19. The faster you move, the slower time passes, the longer you live.
20. The best way to predict the future is to create it yourself!!”
Share this quote:
All Members Who Liked This Quote
Browse By Tag
- love (90923)
- life (71314)
- inspirational (68225)
- humor (41367)
- philosophy (27500)
- god (24934)
- inspirational-quotes (24494)
- truth (22340)
- wisdom (22075)
- poetry (20344)
- romance (20319)
- death (18438)
- happiness (17936)
- hope (17075)
- faith (16813)
- inspiration (15416)
- life-lessons (14961)
- quotes (14903)
- writing (14135)
- motivational (13947)
- religion (13848)
- spirituality (13448)
- relationships (13329)
- success (12713)
- life-quotes (12258)
- love-quotes (12111)
- time (11967)
- knowledge (10811)
- science (10769)
- motivation (10498)