Gaylinn
Gaylinn asked Barbara Taylor Sissel:

Barbara, we lost our internet connection today and just got back on line at 8 p.m. PST. I am so sorry I missed the Faultlines discussion. I loved that book. First thing I did was read what everyone wrote as soon as I got online. Can hardly wait for your next book? Gaylinn

Barbara Taylor Sissel Gaylinn! I am so sorry. I just now found your post here! Thank you so much for sharing about Faultlines I'm so glad you enjoyed it. In fact, I wonder if since you are looking forward to the next book, (THE TRUTH WE BURY is coming out July 25) whether or not you might like to read an ARC (Advance Reader Copy) from Netgalley? Maybe you are familiar with Netgalley and possibly a member? If so I would love to share a link to the book for downloading to your e-reader in exchange for an honest review of it here on GR and on Amazon when the book comes out. I'm pretty sure there will be a discussion of it in The Life of a Book Addict group again, possibly in August.

Let me know if you're up for an early read and able to access a link through Netgalley! Thank you again so much. Your sweet note made my day and again I'm so sorry for the tardy acknowledgement. Teach me to scroll down and check out my Pending Questions!!

Sending joy to you,
Barbara