momokaachan
momokaachan asked Lynsay Sands:

I love the humanity of your characters, both humans and vamps.Gee whiz, (sometimes neurotic) vampires falling in love with (relatively) normal people? The only thing you haven't done yet (I don't think?) is deal with a severe disability - would nanos fix a paraplegic? Or someone blind? Thank you for the stories you spin!

Lynsay Sands I'm sure we'll come across that eventually...once I figure out if the nanos would fix such a disability. I have been going back and forth on the subject in my mind, wondering if the age of the injury or disability would effect whether it is repaired or not. For instance, if someone lost a limb as a child, would the nanos be able to actually regrow it for them as an adult, 20 or 30 years later? Part of me thinks yes it could because they've been programmed with the human anatomy, but part of me argues no. Once I figure it out one way or the other for sure, I'll probably do a story like that.
Lynsay Sands